1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[TCG-NDS] Pokemon Trading Card : Asobikata DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Prectorian, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

....Pokemon TCG for DS? Fuck yeah!

....You have to use actual cards? Fuck no.

Nobody will like this game unless it's just the game, no cards, and it's not just a tutorial.

2. OnyxKnight_RupenX

OnyxKnight_RupenX Well-Known Member

I hope they make one someday...

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

You have to understand that this is just being made for Japan at this point, and Japanese people don't think the same way. Pokemon and the DS are very popular over there, so this is the ideal combination. They can learn from an interactive source, then use what they learned to actually play the game. It's a very efficient system.

4. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

Never thought like that, got a point there

5. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Pokemon and the DS are popular over here too. But I wasn't under the impression that using physical cards were popular too.

6. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

It is. Especially in Akihabara district (Tokyo), where they have shops specially dedicated to selling Trading Cards only. The craziest part is, those shops are always jam packed with people of all ages buying it. I guess when it become a hobby, its a must to collect all.

7. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

Ahhh... Pokemon TCG... I remember the original TCG Game card for GameBoy. Back then I actually collected the cards. I gave just about all of them away though. A new TCG Game for pokemon would be cool.. but the game's got so many new things its nearly pointless I would have to learn all the cards again. I think even the backs of the cards have changed too right? Such a pain, well I will stick to Yu-Gi-Oh, and the occasional MTG game, though honestly MTG is a waste of time for me now. All the cards I use are so old that I cant play in official sanctioned tournaments anymore.

Well, have fun guys. Hope this comes over to the states, a DS based Tutorial Game is a cool concept. I'll be waiting for Yu-Gi-Oh TCG 2012 for 3ds.