1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Tattoos, Do you like em' or hate em'?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Oct 22, 2009.

?

Do you like Tattoos?

1. Hell Ya!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. They're Okay I guess

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't like em'

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Hrm...then I need to think of a poem instead...

2. sylky0604

sylky0604 Well-Known Member

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Miss_G should be a mod
    Seph knows it too!!!

3. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I dunno how to call it in english... I wear hair on my eyes, my hairstyle is rather messy and quite long... Even though I wear mostly black and grey colors, I'm not emo,... Many ppl think I am, but screw them...

back on topic-
    I wanna smth tribal under/around the eye, tatoos like that are just too cool ;D

4. mokroamro

mokroamro Member

I Like tattoos, best on naughty places!

5. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I won't mind an Alteisen Riese tattoo on my back ;D
    But that probably is too big ;D

6. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I remembered Jackass episode, when guy got " I love Steve" tatooed on his dick... His girlfriend said "I'm not taking it to my mouth!" after she saw it ;D

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Sounds like me-heavy metal shirts-but it's mostly black t's...

And the odd long coat-I MUST post one some day-it's truly uniquie-it's from japan but looks something outta this world...despite being mostly white it's rather awsome !

Hrm...you do your hair like how my brother does it-you use gel?

...though his is mostly spiked up :(

As for the tatt....if I wasn't such a city slicker I'd consider that as well....

..I just had an idea...

A tattoo of ethier a bloody spinal cord on my back-or prehaps mechanical parts..make me like a T-800 XD

Or just the old "fake scare" on my hands..zombie hads XD

8. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Nah, I hate using gel -_-
    My hair is quite spiky naturally, I only take some water and make it bit messy, so it looks cool.

9. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I have yet to get a tattoo myself, but I have a few chosen I would like to have, but getting the money up for them hasn't happened yet as I been trying to keep important things paid up before I go and pay out for unnecessary things like tattoos (and sadly games)

10. I love tattoos, but only if they're tasteful and well thought out. It's stupid getting something tattooed that could only be a passing phase, such as one girl I spoke to once who has a Hello Kitty tattoo done when she was 16. She's now 19 and hates it lol.