1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Tales of Innocence - The Translation Patch is Out!

Discussion in 'Emulation News' started by LuckyTrouble77, Jun 29, 2010.

1. magnushell

magnushell Member

I will see if this don't happens so often and try to continue, i'm only curious to know if it's only here the problem.

2. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Good luck ;D

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

First: Try to back-up and reformat your MicroSD card. There are a couple common errors, but that isn't one outside of emulators like No$GBA.
    Second: Provided that didn't work, the game may have patched wrong. Try getting a different ROM and patch it again. Obviously make sure you're using the patching program that the Read Me gives a link to.
    Third: Which firmware are you using? I suggest AKAIO 1.6RC2, but if you can't get that, then I suppose 1.7 would have to do.

4. magnushell

magnushell Member

I'm using AKAIO 1.6 RC2...and after that time i explained this glitches don't happen anymore til now...i wonder what could be.

5. pompster

pompster New Member

hey, when I went to the link for Xdelta UI it said that there was a connection error, so could anyone give another link for it?

6. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Here's another link,
    http://filetrip.net/f6934-xdelta-UI.html

7. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

It's weird so many people are having a problem with this game, it runs fine for me using R4 SDHC with the 1.18 kernel. The game sort of angered me when Luca and Iria just surrendered to the grigori at the beginning. Waaah I can't use demon fang so I can't fight.

8. jimboharun

jimboharun Member

dang..cant run the xdeltaUI, it said application error when i just try to open it..is there any solution guys?? really want this game :-(

9. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Reinstall your .Net Framework
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=44202.msg876002#msg876002

10. Nevon

Nevon Well-Known Member

I'm running Linux, so that patching utility probably won't work (maybe in Wine though...) Is there a pre-patched rom available? Or is at least the source code for the patcher available, so I can make my own that works in Linux?

EDIT: Nevermind. Found a pre-patched version on another forum. If you want it, just google for "Tales of Innocence pre-patched rom"