1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Tales of Innocence - The Translation Patch is Out!

Discussion in 'Emulation News' started by LuckyTrouble77, Jun 29, 2010.

1. LordGeovanni

LordGeovanni Member

Yes, what you put is what i did. Now the game still freezes when I get to the scene I mentioned. I will try again. ~LordGeovanni

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Just make sure it is an NDS file before you put it on. If you did everything as mentioned above, I can't really think of what the issue may be except for your cart just not being able to play it.

3. LordGeovanni

LordGeovanni Member

I tried again and I got the same freeze. Does this work on SuperCard OS one? ~LordGeovanni

4. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Been looking forward to this for a while, thanks so much.

5. LuckyTrouble77

Make sure you have your latest firmware. Back up and format your MicroSD card. I'm out of solutions except for those.

I've been watching Absolute Zero rather diligently the past few days waiting for the patch. I was very happy that it came out. After playing for about four hours, I can safely say that this translation is one of the best I've ever seen.

6. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Yeah I only started and the translation looks fantastic. I felt as if they were never going to release it, but then they did and it was well worth the wait. I'm so amazed, I just hope Dragon Quest IX will be equivalent as well ;D

7. BZEXE123

BZEXE123 New Member

please, put new version of Xdelta, I can not load the file on flash cart dsone, 53 mb file invalid error, using .dat file etc. please help as soon as you can.

8. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

the link is in the readme

9. BZEXE123

BZEXE123 New Member

I tried that, I downloaded the file twice. Then I tried them out twice. Same thing.

Error: XD3 Invalid Input.

Please respond back when you have time.

10. LuckyTrouble77

When using the XDelta patching tool, make sure you use the application that has an actual icon. I noticed it came with two executable files and you may be using the wrong one.

Otherwise I don't know. I've explained how to use the patching tool properly several times. Look through the posts in this thread. If you absolutely can't get it working, then it may just be an issue with the Supercard DSOne.

11. BZEXE123

BZEXE123 New Member

Hmm, I'll try it on No$GBA. EDIT: Sir, I've tried it on No$GBA I used the application with the Icon, xdelta UI, Rom-Image has crashed, Its something with the Way I patched it, I followed the way you did it. Can you send me a Prepatched? If not, Its alright, I understand why you can not.

12. LordGeovanni

LordGeovanni Member

I thank everyone for their help. I had to upgrade to SuperCard Evolution to be able to play the movie for some reason. ~Lordgeovanni

13. LuckyTrouble77

First things first: Make sure that you have an NDS file. Even if you added the file extension, you need to be 100% that it isn't just a File.

Also, if you have the same cart has LordGeovanni, try his solution.

14. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Follow this steps by step instructions.
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=44202.0

15. Barrylocke

Barrylocke Member

I ordered an M3 for this game, and it will hopefully be here in a few days. I actually don't play too many ds roms now that I have a ds of my own, (normally stick to the older consoles) but since this game is Japan only, I figured it's time to pick one up. I love the Tales series, so I can't wait! ;D

16. Don9aldo

Don9aldo Well-Known Member

I can't believe that it's finally out. The translation is fantastic, in fact its probably better than most professional localizations by the actual game companies.

17. magnushell

magnushell Member

It's only in my DS or at some point in the game there are glitchs in the graphics like in the world map, the screen flashs and sometimes de terrain desappear in some points.

I'm playing using one acekard 2i

18. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

It should be normal? i have that in my ds lite too ;D

19. magnushell

magnushell Member

Well i meant the terrain desappear not in the horizon ( this is normal due to DS limitations ) i meant the solo desapper and some white squares appears in the middle of the solo, and at one point the screen sudenly blanked out for a second. Begins to happen after i get Ricardo and the blue haired girl to my party.

20. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Oh, then you better backup your save data first and maybe, redownload the game again?
    Post Merge: [time]1278397749[/time]
    Or it may be a bug ;D