1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Syrian President Bashar Al'Assad seeking asylum?

Discussion in 'General News' started by Eadelas25, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Eadelas25

Eadelas25 Well-Known Member

"BASHAR AL-ASSAD REPORTEDLY SEEKING ASYLUM OPTION IN LATIN AMERICA"

"Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is reportedly laying plans to seek asylum in Latin America in case he and his family are forced to flee the country. Over the past week, Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal al-Miqdad held meetings in Venezuela, Cuba and Ecuador, where he gave leaders personal letters from the embattled Syrian leader. The Syrian regime is considered by many to be on its last legs, as rebel forces continue to advance towards Damascus and concerns increase that Assad may use chemical weapons in a desperate attempt to keep power.
    – Greg Noth"

Seems to me he's getting the hell out of Syria before he's the next dictator to die.

He's probably heading for Cuba in my opinion.

2. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

Funny how media calls a democratic elected president a dictator and Eadelas i doubt africa has acess to chemical weapons, that is BS on the media's part like most stuff anyway, no one gave a damn about ghadafi until one day one news chain started applying pressure and bam coup de etat and completley wasting human life.

3. Eadelas25

Eadelas25 Well-Known Member

Syria has a large stockpile of chemical weapons courtesy of the Russians.

Assad's desperate enough to use chemical weapons on the rebels.

The media may be justified in branding Assad a dictator. About 100,000 civilians dead and millions becoming refugees since he began cracking down on protests calling for democracy. He used his nations military to massacre huge numbers of people.

The guy deserves what's coming to him.

4. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

Proof? aside what media says given that the same media that are calling him a dictator are BBC,CNN and FOX news which all are known to be the equivalent of white collar criminals.

Seems some one has never watched wag the dog at all, these whole stuff smells of that movie.