1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Supremacy 1914 Thread, The Third

Discussion in 'RomUlation Online' started by Magoran, Dec 13, 2012.

1. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Thanks, I wasn't quite salty enough.

2. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

3. Magoran

Magoran Well-Known Member

In other news, Bueurns doesn't think to get a second opinion when asking an enemy about vital things.

[​IMG]

4. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

SUPREMACY EPISODE 3-D... THE THIRD DIMENSION IS TERROR
    THINGS ARE HAPPENING

[​IMG]

• After playing a minor role in the fall of Germany Bueurns decides to do nothing. He also lost a province to Austria and decided to retaliate by doing nothing.
    • The Polish AI does what it does best by overtaking Suis in the rankings (lel).
    • Morocco bravely sees off the Italian invasion and mounts a successful counter attack.
    • Suis gets butthurt and prepares for what looks like a suicide attack on France
    • Spain gathers his troops in one big bunch.
    • Sweden turns on Russia, gains most of the useful provinces. Builds a railgun for some reason.
    • Austria assumes Italy's position of not trusting France.
    • Littlekill does something successful for once. He's now confused and doesn't know what to do.
    • France gains some free provinces after Florence and Rome decide that they don't like being Moroccan.

5. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Was out of the game for two or three days because medical reasons. Can't recapture, might as well have an impact on the game

6. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Whatever bitch, i heard you stepped on a lego piece or some shit, baby excuses!

7. Magoran

Magoran Well-Known Member

Holy shit Suis are you okay

8. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

it still hurts ;_;

9. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

It's quiet now, with all who get in my way dead or dying. Nothing can stop my path of destruction.