1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Smash Bros. or Jump Ultimate Stars?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by zangief, Apr 28, 2009.

1. 00Davo

00Davo Well-Known Member

Why no Phoenix Wright? :p

Anyway, I really prefer SSB to JUS, probably because I don't read Jump manga and have no idea who the characters are in JUS.

2. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

SSMB but if you have a DS and nothing else, JUS...

Still SSMB is really fun but the gameplay for both are very alike.. Its just the characters

3. buuured

buuured Well-Known Member

jump is ver very good but you'll getbored of it alot faster than you will with super smash bros

4. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

i dunno about sonic, but Hideo Kojima practically begged Miyamoto-san to include Solid Snake to SSB Melee, but since Melee was nearly completed at that time, Miyamoto-san promised to include Snake in the next SSB instead, that being SSB Brawl.

5. sd95

sd95 Well-Known Member

i personally like SSB though

6. Manithal

Manithal Member

Just wanted to throw this out there....Birdo is a man. Least when he made his first appearance he was.

Back on Topic - SSB is what does it for me, always been a huge N fanboy and pitting my favorite chars against each other is loads of fun.

7. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

Er... Maybe because they're popular, Sonic having been Mario's rival for decades and Kojima himself asked if he could put Snake in the game?

8. p_wba

p_wba Well-Known Member

the only way i could say one or the other is if Nintendo made a Smash bros. for the DS, otherwise i would have to say smash because it's on a home console.

9. GhanaChris

GhanaChris Well-Known Member

Whats the most recent Version from SSB on the NDS?

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

SSB, just because i grew up with it, i have all of the games in the series, it's better (in my opinion) and i can play it wherever i go!!! (psp)!! ;)

11. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

I love me some anime fighting style games but nothing beats Super Smash xD