1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Scribblenauts AP Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by wasbeer500, Oct 12, 2010.

1. chaos20022002

chaos20022002 Active Member

so if i may ask is anyone able to play this on acekard? i have a feeling that that's a no but i feel like i should ask...

2. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

On the first page of this thread it will tell you that no, acekard does not work.

By the way, Emulators for the PC won't be posted on the 1st post right?
    If they are, I can say that no$gba does not work, IdeaS does and Desume does.
    But IdeaS and Desume are too slow to make thiis game enjoyable.

3. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

btw darkrequiem you never said is this place with the link for like anyone who has an account or i there a paid premium account on gbatemp that you have to use to get in

4. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Patched versions of games usually work on the acekard bro, maybe he was asking if a patched/cracked version of the game worked.

5. sonicfanboy

i know but we cant find the damn things so tbh its a bit of a silly question unless he has access to the site

6. darkrequiem

No, no premium accounts on gba temp.
    I just meant that you have to be a member to access the full forums on RomUlation. If I get banned, I wouldn't be able to visit the 'Share' area of this site.
    There is only one patched version, and it's almost invisible. Although, apparently it works on almost everything.

7. chaos20022002

i was more trying to see if someone found a way and it just hasn't been updated. i knew it didn't work, mainly cause i tried it myself lol

@sonicfanboy i know you told me that and i appreciate it but i was really only looking for a patch, i don't frequent this site so i'm not sure how long this game has been out and usually a patch for the game is out within the next few days so i'm just checking if any of the random roms that people are finding actually work. but since it seems to bother you so much i'll stop asking and wait like everyone else

8. sonicfanboy

quite right quite right if i could i would but that cheesy queen song in but i cant :(. im the invisible man dudu lol

9. wesley0104

wesley0104 Active Member

I wonder if there actually IS a patched version of it, because no one can get it downloaded.

I might be wrong though.

10. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

maybe, or maybe not.

Meh, it will be released eventually, only thing to do is wait lol

11. chaos20022002

i was really just hoping that it would be found before i go to work lol

12. sonicfanboy

well im now going to stare at the guy who makes wood r4s image untill he gives in useing my evil glare ;D

13. darkrequiem

Just to tell you, the game came out today. The fact that people are already working on the fix shows that this is actually gonna be a relatively fast fix.
    Yeah, that's a good question. If we trust the members at gba temp, there is but it's urged to keep a secret. Probably so they can put it on sites that sell memberships to download roms.

14. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Good luck with that.

15. sonicfanboy

in there minds all the can do is think of all the money they will make mwahahaha

16. darkrequiem

Theres a new file on gba temp that claims to be fixed. Doubt it works, but let me try...
    The file is a SAV file that claims that the AP problem is with the save file.

(God, I am bored today due to my flu >>)

17. sonicfanboy

all i can say is im glad for the rests of writing on the forum it hurts now back to staring!
    Post Merge: [time]1286906225[/time]
    come on my son give us the y word
    ps hope you get better at least you dont have gastric flu with normal flu you can use a pc ;D

18. darkrequiem

Crap!
    Nope, it doesn't work. I guess the problem isn't the save file.

19. sonicfanboy

yeah i just saw it the thing wont let you use the title screen it think it said something like that :(

20. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Yep. I've tried it on all of my available flashcarts...none of them work. I just can't wait for my DSTwo though.