1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Scribblenauts AP Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by wasbeer500, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

^^^^ Amen.

best is actually buying it:p

2. azureblade89

azureblade89 New Member

Heh, I broke down and bought the Acekard 2i, damn r4isdhc !

3. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

still waiting for patch...

4. Doomed

Doomed New Member

R4 SDHC is the worse thing I've ever bought. It does not work with any of the new games! I'm really disappointed, I would buy the game. But I don't even have enough money for a new card, let alone the game itself!

5. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

use WAIO and you can play all games!

6. mate33

mate33 Member

akaio 1.8.1 launched super scribblenauts run easly without do anithing

7. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

what is teh waio you speak of? /noob

8. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

its wood all in one. it is supposed to be working on most r4 clones

9. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

It will never run on my M3 PERFECT SD.

...I boughts meh a DSTWO. I had the funds.

10. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

lucky bastard

11. R4Noober

R4Noober New Member

Noob Question.

What are the defining differences between R4 SDHCs and R4i SDHCs?
    The cart I have is titled as an R4 SDHC Upgrade Revolution and the site that supports it is r4i-sdhc.com.
    I can't find R4i anywhere on the packaging or cart. Just says R4.
    Does that make it an R4 SDHC or an R4i SHDC?

Or something completely different and inferior? D:
    I find this all very confusing.

12. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

Indeed

13. cybergod

cybergod Active Member

If it came from the r4i-sdhc site (like my current one) it is most likely the poor clone version. At least that is what I am gathering from all the posts here. Ihave been following this thread and also gbatemp since release and there is absolutely no interest in an upgrade or patch, except by those who have one. I have written to the "makers" at the website and recieved no reply. They have updated on the day of release (14 Oct) but not included aything for Super Scribblenauts.

I finally decided I had been led around in teh dark for long enough. If you have the money, spend the US$6 and get the R4 original. At least with Wood it is update reguarlary, and also in response to new AP's that come out. YWD seems to be right up there and active, as opposed to the people at r4i-sdhc, who seem to think an update or patch is not that important, neither it would appear is the customer satisfaction after they get your money.
    Post Merge: [time]1287716429[/time]
    And the lack of knowledge or non-reading of the thread catches another one out. Wood runs on "some" R4 clones, but if you have got the R4i-SDHC, it isn't a clone, I think it is more of a CLOWN !

I am no expert, but at least I have read the posts, done the research and gotten the facts. Try it sometime, it may be fun for you . . . . .

14. R4Noober

R4Noober New Member

Thank you very much Cybergod, just the kind of response I was hoping for. :)

I think at this point, I'm more than willing to buy an original. Where would be the best place to look, cause I can just see myself buying another dodgy clone accidentally. -.-

15. ringo14

ringo14 Well-Known Member

any one found a fix for the ysmenu (r4/ttmenu) or the waio

16. 00Davo

00Davo Well-Known Member

Nothing for YSMenu, as far as I am aware. :(

However, I believe WAIO has been updated with the latest WoodR4 version (the one that supports SS), so it should work, assuming WAIO already works on your card. (It doesn't on mine :( )

17. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Super Scribblenauts Official Game Guide (.PDF)
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=48948

18. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

No intention of sounding like a troll, but i love how you called it a clown. also i would get another one except for the fact that they are INCREDIBLY difficult to find here in Canada (eh?) and i dislike buying stuff off of websites. so im stuck with waiting till my bday, i guess.

exactly 3 months to go...

19. missionboy2

missionboy2 Well-Known Member

The m3ninetail multiboot was updated!

SS nows works on WoodM3

20. cybergod

cybergod Active Member

PM me if you need specifics, but a site called shoptemp dot com has the R$ itself for US$6. Please do NOT comeo back saying it will cost $XX.XX in your currency and complaining. I have clearly stated that I am aware of currency fluctuations and the differences with such. This is to help those who like me have finally decided enough is enough and want an original R4 to run Wood on.

I will try to answer all PM's but any stupid or rude ones will be ignored.

Hope it helps.