1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Scribblenauts AP Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by wasbeer500, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

urgh this is going to take a while.

thank god i have patience *trollface*

also, i know im prolly getting pretty annoying with this, but is there ANY way around painfully slow DeSmuME speeds? pretty please?

2. wtnow

wtnow Active Member

DesMume is perfect for me O,O
    What is your RAM?

3. Sparks97

Sparks97 Well-Known Member

M3 Team need to hurry up... They're dissatisfying so many people with an M3 card. Remind me to buy a SuperCard DSTwo when my M3i Zero breaks. :eek:

4. walzlager

walzlager New Member

any patch for dstt ?

5. rchuncleskeleton

rchuncleskeleton Well-Known Member

well since the m3 team can't seem to keep up with any other firmwares I guess I'm going to have to resort to buying either and acekard 2i or a supercard DSTWO. Of course I'll still use my m3 with expansion pack to play my gba games and such, it just disappoints me that when I bought my m3 the team was all over it and usually one of the first ones to have the latest updates and now they seem all but dead. I really wish the m3 had a great 3rd party firmware like akaio with an excellent developer updating it!

6. Amon12

Amon12 Active Member

It seems nobody's working for a patched ROM, since almost all flashcarts have updates already. NEED A PATCHED ROM TO PLAY ON R4SDHC (NOT R4ISDHC)

7. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

i dunno, but its a netbook so its probably pretty crappy, but it can run VBA without any slowdowns whatsoever, so i was assuming it had a fair chance of standing up against the power of desmume. guess not.

8. Amon12

Amon12 Active Member

Yeah, it would solve who has M3's problems, who have R4SDHC's problems, and who have R4i SDHC's problems.

9. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

i see.

also adding to my query about desmume, would it be possible to check my RAM off of my computer? /getting very annoying/annoyed/wanting a patched rom

10. Amon12

Amon12 Active Member

idk i'm kind of a noob with emulators... the only thing i know about them is playing games with AP lol i'm very annoyed wanting a patched rom too.

11. goodle101

goodle101 Well-Known Member

no isnt ysmenu 4 tt?

12. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

Sums up thread nicely?

yeah, my main knowledge about emulators is drag to play. XD

13. Sparks97

Sparks97 Well-Known Member

Expecting a new M3 Real firmware by the end of the week.

14. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

Does the ROM work on TTDS? And if not, is there going to be a patch or firmware update released?

15. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

For everyone who says if wood works on clones.
    yes it does but as far as now not on all.
    get the latest downloads and information here: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=39701.0

16. maxerty

maxerty Active Member

the game is fun but gets boring in 3 days , like the first one.....

17. wasbeer500

wasbeer500 Well-Known Member

Jup. But it was fun anyway :p

18. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

for people with acekards. there is no need to use AP bypass anymore since akaio 1.8.1 is out and fixed it

19. koker

koker Active Member

Uhm, there are 4 files in the download. None of it I can get on my card. Normal? :-\

20. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

what download are you talking about