1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Scribblenauts AP Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by wasbeer500, Oct 12, 2010.

1. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

It's not worth the wait, the game's pretty bland.

2. Amon12

Amon12 Active Member

I'm playing on DeSmuME and i actually found it pretty fun :) It's just that playing in the DS is WAAAY better than on the emulator.

3. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

The game's as bland as your imagination.

I made a poisonous magical enchanting hypnotizing evil aggressive brown princess and a shitload of frogs. The princess turns them into princes, then hypnotizes and enchants them, poisons them, and turns them into rabbits, then birds and hits them until they die.

Just like every woman, actually. They lift you up, turn you into something new, keep you from wanting to leave, and slowly poison you over the years when you're with them. They end up changing you into something almost as bad as what you were in the first place and finally killing you.

See? ImaginationDementia!

4. NeonJ

NeonJ Well-Known Member

I keep hearing people getting the Acekard 2i to work with this game, but none of the things people say are exactly helping much. :/ All I'm getting is either things I've already tried or rude responses. I'm trying to get this game working on the Acekard 2i, and I will answer any questions asked.

5. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

I made a pregnant potion and I'm still bored. Case closed.

6. wtnow

wtnow Active Member

I made a giant red evil suicidal explosive armed flying driveable nuclear baby.
    VERY bland.

7. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

i made an angry scary giant fire breathing apocalyptic polkadot winged kitty.... i love kitties, and this game ;D

8. goodle101

goodle101 Well-Known Member

I didnt make anything becasue r4i sdhc kinda sucks -_-

9. iluvfupaburgers

are you using ysmenu?

10. 8256614

8256614 Active Member

No$GBA crashes whenever I try to load it by BIOs. Anybody know what could be the cause?

11. Calliu

Calliu Well-Known Member

argh me too ;--; why is it so hard for R4 SDHC users? ;--;

12. Link28469

Link28469 Member

YAY!!! It works on akaio v1.8 or me(and on FAT32). What you should do ids check your card, but not with chkdsk. Use moonshell 2.10's "disk check on startup" feature. It told me I had 93 duplicate clusters, which Windows does not search for when checking disks(This is also why some of my saves still exist, but the games tell me their files were corrupted.) Also make sure you are using the matching akmenu4.nds file and _aio folder, and that no files from the previous version still exist(except skins and cheats). Thus deleting is easier than overwriting. Also, make sure you are using ind-supers.nds with the following CRC32: 0EC65FE3.

13. TopherAbe

TopherAbe New Member

So, waiting and all, but it's been a few months since I really was into pirating games and the such, what the heck happened to the M3DS Real team? Did they just up and die?

14. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

actually no. any super scribblenauts will do as long as you go to it's properties and turn on the bypass AP.

15. shadowlakitu

shadowlakitu Member

buaaah, no DSTT/YS-menu news? D;

wry.

16. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

You should stop asking if there's a patch.
    because there isnt one now!
    if there will be a patch then it will be posted so its usless to ask it all the time!

17. NeonJ

NeonJ Well-Known Member

Geh, none of these things are working. Link28.. may be onto something though, how do you check your CRC32?

18. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

plus, (unless theres a way around it) its REALLY slow. also, i tried it off my friends acekard and loved it sooooo....

19. iluvfupaburgers

yers, v6.321 is out, but it just fixes all (J) games, and FIFA 11

20. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Doesn't work on Ez Flash V, V plus and V NYE with 2.0 RC17 and the pre-release of RC18!