1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Scribblenauts AP Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by wasbeer500, Oct 12, 2010.

1. deanalexander

deanalexander Well-Known Member

The only card that will have problems not using it is Acekard.

2. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

And DSTWO.

If not formatted with Panasonic SD formatter it will get slow as hell.

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

really? ive never experienced problems by using the default windows formatter

4. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

I dunno if this is my microSD or anything, but after you spawn a certain amount of items, it starts to lag.

5. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

I think i've found more AP. When you go on level editor sometimes it might crash while editing/adding objects. I can confirm this for wood r4 1.14.2.

Not sure if this is AP or not. Please test the level editor for a little bit.

6. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Wifi won't work on R4.

7. jacco@

jacco@ Member

Im still waiting for the patch. because it still doesnt work on M3i zero

8. will wood R4 work on my R4 iii upgrade? and could you tell me how to put it on the sd card like what file do i replace and stchuf?

9. drybones41

Nope

10. oh heeelll no

11. raxar

raxar New Member

well uhm, i have a supercard dsone eos 1.5 with the ds1patch.dat and super scribblenauts is still looping and i thought i had all the requirements for everything to work but.. idk. maybe i just read everything wrong? haha help please?

12. Mr_Drayton

Mr_Drayton Member

I played with the editor today, and it works fine on my AK2i. Probably it's only a small problem of the Wood system!

13. drybones41

It's random. It's not at a specific time. It just freezes randomly in editor.

14. Amon12

Amon12 Active Member

Need....R4SDHC...PATCH!

15. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

amen... unless you mean non-r4isdhc. if thats what you mean, blargh

16. Amon12

Amon12 Active Member

No i don't have R4i SDHC... I have an R4SDHC... And i need a patch...NOW lol

17. azureblade89

azureblade89 New Member

This is my first post in the forums after 2 years of being a faithful romulation follower, I've got the r4isdhc and would really enjoy a patched version of SS; whoever's working on it, be it Venom, Nuke..that other guy...the guy that was pretty good before him..would create the fix I'd be eternally grateful, until my iEdge comes in, then I'll be snooty and not even notice :p

18. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

This has never happened to me. Instead, it freezes for half a second when a new object is added to your 'words used'.
    I don't think that's AP.

19. boomie0123

boomie0123 Member

Let me refer you to this, just a little bit of standard knowledge. Happy Travels!

20. Amon12

Amon12 Active Member

I'm still waiting (Not so) patiently for a R4 SDHC (NOT R4iSDHC) patch.