1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Scribblenauts AP Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by wasbeer500, Oct 12, 2010.

1. shadowfox1

shadowfox1 Member

still not fixed for the r4i sdhc????

2. KingWooper

KingWooper Active Member

How come there's still no fix?

Repeating intro on R4i Gold 1.36, bad adjectives on iDeaS and not working at all on No$GBA.

3. Sparks97

Sparks97 Well-Known Member

You should check for a new Wood R4 that came out. Apparently they fixed Super Scribblenauts.

4. cybergod

cybergod Active Member

No sorry.... We continue to wait and hope.
    Post Merge: [time]1287086066[/time]
    All those with R4i-SDHC, may I suggest you go to the website and ask them when a fix will be made. The more people that do, the faster it should be, they respond to issues that affect a lot of users.

5. lordmilo98

lordmilo98 New Member

umm hi i'm new here :S want a cracked super scribblenauts too, but besides that ---- put in newborn man ;)

6. machomuu

machomuu Active Member

Well, at least r4i SDHCs and us AKAIOians can suffer together :).

7. hoflu.siari

hoflu.siari Member

shrekwilliam, its late man
    and if you know what a snowman wear you can tell me

8. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

I actually grabbed them right before Warner Bros took them down (YES, not only do they want ROMs down, they want WORD LISTS down too!)

...that being said, a few sites mirrored them on mediafire. You might find em.

EDIT: Kotaku Mirrored em. Grab em before they're down!

http://www.mediafire.com/?dav3dlkvdz9ddso

http://www.mediafire.com/?1q9t1dhqnu1zk36

EDIT2: They're down already. If I have infinite posting space I'll post the words with spoilers.

EDIT3: I'll just make a topic for it in gaming lounge so I don't waste pages in the AP thread

EDIT4: pasting the words actually crashes the browser! Maybe I'll find another way to get them in.

9. mate33

mate33 Member

a tall hat and a scarf

10. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Glad to see that I'm not the only one.
    Actually, there's a r4i SDHC firmware floating around this site that supposedly fixes some games. The programer of the firmware will take requests. I'll try to get a link.

11. wtnow

wtnow Active Member

I just found a supposedly suxxors rom.
    IT LOOPED, DAMNIT!

12. mikere2

mikere2 Active Member

Confirmed working on Wood R4 1.14.2!

13. wtnow

wtnow Active Member

^^^^^^^^^
    That was confurmed ages ago.

14. mikere2

mikere2 Active Member

I know I just wanted people to be sure it's working. It may work for one person and not for another or something :p

15. Banana-kun

Banana-kun Active Member

Was also confirmed pages ago.

16. InsanityUK

InsanityUK New Member

I hope they do update, they're normally quite good.

17. Amon12

Amon12 Active Member

Does Wood work on R4SDHC? I want to play super scribblenauts so badly :/

18. Link28469

Link28469 Member

my thoughts on getting it to work on AKAIO:
    Well, seeing that it works on aio 1.8, I would assume that even if 1.8 does not get released soon, a fix wouldn't be too hard to make, since the code wouldn't be that much different, aside from a few fixes. Plus, if the reason 1.8 works is because the firmware includes data that patches certain roms to work properly(which is usually the case on acekards), then that code should only have to be slightly altered to get it to work for 1.7.1, as long as we knew which rom file was the right one to use. It looks like the beta testers might be able to figure it out a lot easier, because they already have AKAIO software that works with the game. What part of the game's code is being read differently on other flashcarts? Do they auto-patch roms like akaio?

19. lugia2010

lugia2010 Member

and what about TTDS...
    patch will be released some day?

20. Amon12

Amon12 Active Member

I downloaded the wood 1.14.2, but all that is extracted from the file is the DSMENU.DAT, no __rpg!!