1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Scribblenauts AP Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by wasbeer500, Oct 12, 2010.

1. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

There have been numerous cases of games working on certain emulator before actually being cracked/patched.
    Emulators and flashcarts are highly separate objects.
    It can take days for a proper crack for Super Scribblenauts.

2. Deeshan

Deeshan Active Member

I really don't understand the whole concept of AP. If it works on an emulator, why doesn't it work on flashcarts? Sorry to sound like a total n00b here.

3. darkrequiem

Don't worry, I barely understand myself. I just know it's happened before.
    I'm assuming it's because emulators are coded completely differentially than flashcarts are. And with different teams and people working on each project, the results can be random sometimes.
    Post Merge: [time]1287029898[/time]
    It's also because game developers apply numerous types of AP that may affect certain projects more than others. To people who aren't crackers/coders it just looks random. << This applies to me as well, it seems like the list of compatible flashcarts/emulators is random.

4. Deeshan

Deeshan Active Member

Thanks for the explanation.Much appreciated.

5. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

NO$ZOomer works perfect with the game.

6. paulthegreen

paulthegreen Well-Known Member

wow no fix yet.

7. marcos13

marcos13 Active Member

We need a programmer who isn't into Anime stuff.

8. darkrequiem

All hope is lost XD
    But being into 'anime stuff' has nothing to do with Super Scribblenauts. I'm into manga and I still love Super Scribblenauts.
    It was simply the fact that Lufia was seemingly more popular and/or easier to crack.

9. Banana-kun

Banana-kun Active Member

Probably had less ap.

10. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Tried it out on R4, YSmenu and Wood....no good...

11. paulthegreen

paulthegreen Well-Known Member

@Nathan Drake - You posted - I'm eager to play this game, but I'm not playing it on an emulator. That's sort of my only choice though since my touchscreen on my DS is severely messed up.

Oh well, just one more wonderful touchscreen game I won't get to play for awhile.

12. victor.yu2

victor.yu2 Member

Well, this is exciting. page 15 to page 25. Come on YellowGoblin (Think that's him.) Also, how do they do it? the 'getting rid of AP'?
    AHA! It's yellow WOOD goblin.

13. darkrequiem

Yes....The very first post of this thread confirms that.
    Not true, writing the actual words require the touch screen, using items requires the touch screen (i.e climbing on a horse), and so does opening the notebook itself.
    The touch screen is heavily used even with the "control pad" option. The only thing that does is let you control Maxwell with the control pad.
    Post Merge: [time]1287038422[/time]
    To clarify, let me post what each button does in Super Scribblenauts.
    Control Pad: In touch screen mode, you move the camera with this. In control pad mode, you move Maxwell with this.
    The A, B, X and Y buttons are exactly the same as the control pad. They move the camera in touch screen mode, and move Maxwell in control pad mode.
    The L and R buttons: Do nothing.
    As you can see, you need a functional touchscreen to play this game, otherwise you can only move Maxwell and the camera.

14. kruze01

kruze01 Member

for all wood r4 users, the best thing we can do is to wait till v1.15 comes out.
    it must have a fix for this game and the other new dump games

15. Deeshan

Deeshan Active Member

Is this the toughest AP ever? :(

16. victor.yu2

victor.yu2 Member

That's terrible (darkrequim). For Paul the Green. High hopes for 1.15

It is quite the tough.
    Anyone finished PL Unwound FUTURE?!?

17. Deeshan

Deeshan Active Member

Yup I finished it wayyyy back. Why?

18. wtnow

wtnow Active Member

It doesnt work with the new R4i SDHC 1.4 kernel.
    (1.27)

19. darkrequiem

Just being honest :p
    And the AP may or may not be tough. It could be due to the game not being very popular or just because there are other popular games right now. Of course, the AP is freaking multilayered. There are so far 3 different major AP "shields" (what else to call them).
    And yes, I finished Unwound Future.
    My favorite Professor Layton game yet. Can't wait until we actually get the 2 other games in the series >>
    It doesn't work with R4 at all. Check the OP, all the cards that work with it are there. It's not much.

20. wasbeer500

wasbeer500 Well-Known Member

We keep waiting, keep keep waiting for long. We keep waiting, keep keep waiting for long.