1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Scribblenauts AP Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by wasbeer500, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Banana-kun

Banana-kun Active Member

Not sure. It works on desmume. Naked is a great adjective... :p

2. machomuu

machomuu Active Member

Only with No$Zoomer.

3. rombeyotch2212

rombeyotch2212 Active Member

Yeahh..no.
    It doesn't work on DeSmuME 0.9.6.
    It doesn't work with No$Gba 2.6a (NO$ZOOMER 2.3.0.2 or not).
    It barely kinda not really works with iDeaS 1.0.3.2, but the gameplay is really glitched, half of the objects blow up, and/or will start attacking you, and/or are really big when you didn't use any adjectives.

4. machomuu

machomuu Active Member

Actually, I got No$Zoomer and DeSmuME working. No$ was kind of squished, but I'm using DeS right now and it's working perfectly.

5. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

nope me too

6. KatieZientek

KatieZientek Member

I broke down and bought the game TT____TT .. I just don't think a patch is coming any time soon. The game is definitely worth the $30

7. Deeshan

Deeshan Active Member

Any fix for AKAIO 1.7.1 yet?

8. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

To be quite honest, it's quite boring, no, I do not have a terrible imagination.

9. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Burn the heretic!
    But yeah, I might just buy the game tomorrow afternoon. I mean, my sister wants her own copy and she lacks a flashcart, so I have to buy it anyway. Might as well get my own.
    Actually, it works on DesmuME 0.9.6 perfectly fine. I and several others across different websites have played there without flaw other than the occasional lag during intense levels. The iDeas thing was confirmed pages ago. The adjectives are screwed up. Apparently, the adjectives are a program or app (something like that) and iDeaS doesn't have the capabilities for it.

10. KatieZientek

KatieZientek Member

What?? I created a Giant Angry Mobile Refrigerator and armed it with a Giant Sword. How is this boring? XD

11. Deeshan

Deeshan Active Member

How do you make it work on Desmume? All i get is a white screen.

12. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

If you have the latest versions, it should work. Be sure that you have the scene rom (it's numbered). If it still does not work, I don't know what's wrong since this has worked for me and most people.

13. CrvyloOo

CrvyloOo Member

This.

14. Banana-kun

Banana-kun Active Member

^Is not a fix. STFU!

15. CrvyloOo

CrvyloOo Member

Just thought I'd ask. Since I don't feel like reading through the extra pages that appear while I'm away.

16. Deeshan

Deeshan Active Member

Is this AP so hard? Lufia has already been cracked..

17. kammithecamel

kammithecamel Well-Known Member

If there was a working patch out, you wouldn't need to go through all the pages that came up while you were gone. Instead, all of the new posts would be asking for help patching the ROM, requests for a pre-patched ROM, or links to a pre-patched ROM.

18. Banana-kun

Banana-kun Active Member

Ap varies from game to game. just because one game is easy to crack doesn't mean others will be. (rolls his eyes)
    Post Merge: [time]1287028926[/time]
    I plan to do some torrent hosting as soon as it's patched on a certain demon site. ^.^

19. Deeshan

Deeshan Active Member

Super Scribblenauts should have been easy because it already works on desmume. Hmm Idk.

20. Banana-kun

Banana-kun Active Member

One would think so, at any rate.