1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Scribblenauts AP Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by wasbeer500, Oct 12, 2010.

1. machomuu

machomuu Active Member

True...

OK then, how about an FC question? Guys who can play this on their Flashcarts, how compatable is the game?

2. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

oh yeah, a thing about flying w/wings, now its infinite. just thought i should say :p

3. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Yes, much more realistic isn't it. Not that random wings are realistic in the first place, but hey.
    And I've heard reports that the SupercardTwo (or whatever it's called) does not allow you to fully play all the levels. It freezes at some later level.

4. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

that must suck for them.

is there anything for r4 sdhc that i havent heard of? /noob

btw, nice avi

5. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Slow? Mine's been running full.

Anyway, if a universal patch comes out, maybe I CAN play this thing on my M3 Perfect!

...maybe.

6. darkrequiem

It doesn't suck for them since they are one of the few groups that can play the game at all on their DS'.
    There's nothing for the R4 SDHC, or any R4/R4clones. I'm not really a noob....Here or anywhere else.
    Thanks.

7. Redwolfeh

Redwolfeh Active Member

I don't think he was calling you a noob, "/noob" generally means he's finished being a noob, like the bold or image codes.
    But yea, Super Scribblenauts will have to wait now, today was my last day off in work for a whole week, now it'll have to wait to play :(

8. maxerty

maxerty Active Member

goddammit i need to learn how to patch this stuff

9. Banana-kun

Banana-kun Active Member

Now you have something to look foward to all week.

10. wtnow

wtnow Active Member

BEWARE.
    I was just browsing the internet for a patch, and 1 or 2 comment thingys say that suxxors has injected a 'trojan'.
    Some people think hes getting payed too do it...

11. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Oh i seriously doubt it

12. wtnow

wtnow Active Member

^^^^^^^^^
    Just a little warning.

13. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

well, thats exactly what sucks for them. they get the chance to play on their ds and then get pissed on like that.

14. Banana-kun

Banana-kun Active Member

Well, at least they can get some gameplay out of it on ds. It sucks worse for the rest of us who can't even get that much without an emulator.

15. Sparks97

Sparks97 Well-Known Member

CORRECTION we can't get any. >~<

16. darkrequiem

This ^
    It seems like there are tons of random AP hidden all over this game. First the general one where some carts/emulators get a blank screen, then the looping intro, then the adjective mess, and now the game freezes. It could just be the rom itself rather than AP, but I'm thinking it's all AP.

17. Banana-kun

Banana-kun Active Member

Seeing to how it runs on desmume but not on most flashcarts, i think so too.

18. maxerty

maxerty Active Member

forget it...... dsiahbfchuvbadsjhvbskh

19. machomuu

machomuu Active Member

Now that I think about it...it's only been two days. I can wait. I think I'l try out the new Pokemon White Translation Patch and that new One Piece game that's made by the makers of Jump Ultimate Stars. So in the words of the great reverend king Shigeru Miyamoto.
    "Let them wait for the great Super Mario Galaxy 2 Scribblenauts!"

20. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

Does it work on NO$GBA?