1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Scribblenauts AP Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by wasbeer500, Oct 12, 2010.

1. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Doesn't work at ALL.

2. paulthegreen

paulthegreen Well-Known Member

it justs repeats 5th cell, flying guy, saving, fifth cell, flying guy, saving etc...

3. wallyftw

wallyftw Member

Wait what? I've had ROMs with CRC32 of the cracked ROM but people reported they didn't work so I trashed them. Are you sure on that statement? That just seems like two different dumps. I believe one is the iND release and one is the XXXX release .

4. KatieZientek

KatieZientek Member

It's a toy. Can't we share toys? 8D

5. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Why are the CRC32s different if the cracked and clean versions are the same ROM?

6. wallyftw

wallyftw Member

I believe one is clean and the other is trimmed.

7. mandeep7

mandeep7 Member

ugh... i've been waiting for about 13 pages now! im growing impatient while still not being able to find anything on Google!

8. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I've downloaded both and I can say that both are the exact same ROM, even down to the fact that neither are trimmed.

9. wallyftw

wallyftw Member

One is 0.1MB smaller and has a different CRC32 value. The culprit? A very bad trimmer or possibly one who misdumped the ROM. But they're are not the same in that they are EXACTLY the same file but they both contain a game sector that is untouched, leaving the AP intact.

10. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Because the cracked version has a modified file (hence the "cracked")? That's what CRC32 is... an algorithm that gives you a 32bit number representation of the file. Of course since there is only 32 bits, you can have multiple files that result in the same CRC, but that's besides the point.

Change the file = different CRC32 checksum.

11. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Ah, my bad, my computer doesn't show the .1mb difference. :eek:

12. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

ok guys I have found something weird going on with AKAIO 1.7 and super scribblenauts. I set the system options so that it can view .SAV files. now I deleted the save file super scribblenauts made and then went to the properties of super scribblenauts. I set the save type to 2M and let it go. obviously everything went well with the default intro loop. now I reset my AKAIO and set the super scribblenauts save properties to 5M an started it up. the "licensed by nintendo" logo was replaced with warner bros. all the logos were replaced by warner bros. at the scene when maxwell is slowly approaching the top screen, an eraser appears down bottom. I tapped it and it gave me save options whether to reset playground or delete save. I chose to delete save. now all the logos were replaced by 5th cell. randomly tapping the screen and pressing buttons repeats the intro. weird huh? I'm gonna mess around with it a bit more until I get something. this is a start! but I gotta eat now

13. kammithecamel

kammithecamel Well-Known Member

Couldn't replicate.

Nevermind. I got the same result :D

14. Banana-kun

Banana-kun Active Member

I got the same results, tried erasing the data, resetting the playground, none of it makes the game play...

15. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

yeah I'll keep messing around. I'm done eating

16. Link28469

Link28469 Member

OMFG!!! I deleted this post because it was incorrect.

17. kammithecamel

kammithecamel Well-Known Member

I don't think that it'll work, Link, but I've been wrong almost every time I say something about a game.

18. brdn2369

brdn2369 New Member

Nope dosent work still gives you the same loop :(

19. Link28469

Link28469 Member

Yeah, I kinda didn't think it would, but thought it was worth a try. Hopefully you are wrong, though.

EDIT: yep, it's fake...

20. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

you can send PMs of unmentionable sites. Send it to the peeps who want it so it can be put up on Okay servers like MU and RS.

EDIT: NVM, someone got it, too bad.