1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: The Lord of Elemental (J) - Anti Piracy Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, May 25, 2010.

1. ragnez

ragnez Member

i heard that there's another AP protection in this game "the bgm" sounded different than the video i found on youtube will the patch fix this?

2. robby1122

robby1122 New Member

Unpatched SDHC R4i v1.4 April Firmware has AP
    Patched rom under similar specs: WORKS! THANK YOU!
    Yes, mock me for using a R4 clone, I was a noob at flashcard knowlage anyways

3. Anyone has any info on what the AP do to this game besides first mission enemy 1 shot you?

Otherwise the pre-patched versionit seems to work perfect on my M3 Sakura v1.45

4. ZeroMarch

ZeroMarch Member

Patch work for TTDS with 1.17a12.

5. ragnez

ragnez Member

is there a patch that could bypass the 3rd AP "BGM problem" for the edge?

6. redknght45

redknght45 New Member

Patch isn't working on my R4 1.07 either :(

7. Katoma

Katoma Member

There is a minor fix for No$Zoomer. You need to change it to NDS Bios mode.

The downside? Your saves STILL won't work... not even save states.

8. Wiljami

Wiljami New Member

I haven't been able to find a working patch for M3 simply. I downloaded multiple patches including Rudolf and nothing worked, just a black screen. I SO need this game, DAMN!

9. ZeroMarch

ZeroMarch Member

Earlier i say the patch is work for TTDS but it got some problem/bug/glitch. It happen the first time when Masaki obtain the Cybuster. When i try to use Cybuster Akashic Buster, during the battle animation it will freeze. But i could by pass it with turn off the animation for battling. So could someone else confirm that?Or it is just happen to me

10. Try the pre-patched version with M3 Sakura v1.45 firmware. Works for me.

11. master0925

master0925 New Member

it is happen to me too

12. Acewing

Acewing Active Member

Eh, rom still crashes for me, not sure how this is a solution though...it just has the zoomer and the emulator in the same folder along with other things >_>...am I supposed to do something before running the rom or what?

And where would I change it into NDS Bios Mode?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scratch that, found the wiki guide, but still, that seems to be a bit of a hassle just to get an emulator to run >_>....Still hoping for some miracle to get this to work with no$gba, if someone's figured it out by now >.<. Nnngh, Microsoft Visual C++ apparently the microsoft download manager can't connect to the internet, so getting DeSmuMe to work isn't going to happen anytime soon >_>. *goes back to tinkering with no$gba*

13. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Patched Rom works with Original R4 with Wood R4 1.08
    Patched Rom also works with Original R4 with YSmenu (With the 2 lib files included with the patch)

Clean Rom works with Original R4 with Wood R4 1.08,according the notes on Wood R4 1.08 (I haven't tested this myself,so it would be nice if someone can confirm this)

14. Acewing

Acewing Active Member

For no$gba + zoomer users: try this, it was posted in the thread for the medabots game, but it also applies to this rom as well. So yeah >_>....if people could try it out and verify that this procedure works, then this could be the solution....to atleast avoid the "rom-crash" thing atm.

1. Download the firmware and bios for the NDS - (Going to use Galih's link which also includes the emulator + zoomer)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0tmrvozm0gm

2. Run a normal rom that works for you and open up the no$gba options --> under Reset/Startup Entry-point put gba bios.

3. Save the options and close the emulator, then re-open it and load this game and hopefully it works.

4. Having EX0, 02, and 04 on may or may not help, but yeah....it's worth a shot if your still having issues at this point.

Credit goes to freedom0819 for bringing up the alternative method and the youtube link he referred to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1WRjv4HVP4 <--- Method's in the description!

PS - Try to refrain from "resetting" if you utilize this method, or else the emulator will jam =x....

15. ragnez

ragnez Member

any method to fix the bgm AP for the edge?

16. iHorang2

iHorang2 Member

when i put the prepatched version onto my r4 wood 1.8, it doesnt appear on the menu where you pick the games to play, whats wrong with it?

17. coolkill47

coolkill47 New Member

it has .nd5 at the end so change it to .nds

18. ZeroMarch

ZeroMarch Member

It look like the game will freeze if you guys use anyone final attack(can by ass if u turn the animation off) >.<

19. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

What card are you using?
    I never got a freeze,and I've beaten the game already

20. SkimGuy

SkimGuy Active Member

LOL 1 Shotted by every enemy AP....
    That is badass.