1. This forum is in read-only mode.

super robot taisen OG saga is up!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by kyeom219, May 2, 2009.

1. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

I wasted all my cash on fishnet's and then I find out there's a superior item but costs 100k each...makes me wanna cra-hay...-_-

2. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Lol I never spend too much on armors
    mostly on items :p

3. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

Fishnet's are an item...

4. crazytuna

arent they an accessory?

5. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

You mean item as in consumable?
    So...you don't buy any of the equpables?

6. crazytuna

Well I do only for like the 4 main atkers, but I usually spend on consumables first and I end up with no money left

7. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

I did that to at first, but then I came to the point when I was forced to use a support character in my first line up(I hate it when games force you to play a certain way btw.), after that I just got equipment for everyone.

8. crazytuna

oh yeah that part where where you had to fight with Suzuka, I just used her as a healer with potions spoiler in beige
    yeah that part was a little bit frustating
    anyway this game is still awesome :D

9. Iron_wofle

Iron_wofle Member

I HATE FORCE EVASION
    With that out of the way, this game is awesome indeed. I love the fact that you can deal 2-300k damage to a boss and still barely scratch it. I'm not very far on the english version - I did play some ways on the japanese version, using the fan translation, but unlike the regular SRW games, which I can easily play in japanese (without understanding a single syllable) this kinda needs to be in english, if nothing else then so I know where to go next. I really can't decide on what characters to use - I generally keep haken and reiji upfront, and kaguya for boss battles, but I tend to change my team every so often, they're all so awesome. Now I just need to rebuild my attack chan and damage records...

Also, where the heck does KOS-MOS keep all those weapons?

10. crazytuna

She keeps them in her hair, didn't you ask yourself why it was so long?

11. Iron_wofle

Iron_wofle Member

Indeed. I didn't like KOS-MOS all that much before, for some reason I found her hard to juggle with.. but she looks so durn cool, and after having her in my party for a while I find her very easy to use.

I feel kinda bad about letting Marion loose on the phantom... poor thing is defenseless.

12. crazytuna

admit you have to appreciate Kos-Mos' overdrive move

13. Iron_wofle

Iron_wofle Member

Indeed, I just want her to start with soul.. And she does deal pretty serious damage. Well, everyone does in this game:p

14. Woolie1994

Woolie1994 Well-Known Member

This is my formation:

Reije, He's just my main attacker and when he uses soul and then special attack., you WILL hit a lot on bosses.
    Kaguya, just for the loooovveeee( it's a skill)
    Suzuka, she is just pretty strong and has a skill that replenishes the parties COM with 30%
    last and least, Xioamu, I don't really have a reason for her, but the other party members are way too underlvled to use right now, because I am at the final stage, and you will get hit much there, because you can expect to get boss fights every 5 min and sometimes they come with 4 bosses :/
    Please, if someone knows a better character than Xioamu, then tell me, because I kinda hate her.

15. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Haha I played, got owned, gave up and used AR codes. This game gets hard after a while, some bosses do a lot of damage to your team.

16. crazytuna

Hmmm...
    I use Haken, Kos-Mos, Reiji and Xiaomu
    Xiaomu is a good charatcer cause she's quick, like when your party is hurt badly, she usually goes first and you hal with her (well at least I do), Reiji and Kos-Mos can deal some crazy dmg, but I dont know why I'm using Haken...

17. Sonica

Sonica Well-Known Member

Because he's the main male character, a pretty good attacker, nice looking Special Skills, plus his Luck Spirit for money grinding (50% more money from battle)? Also, using Morale to increase critical hits.

18. crazytuna

hmmm
    frankly, I only use the skills to heal...

19. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

I used Hacken, the cow-girl(i forget her name), Reiji and Xiaomu. Hacken and the cow-girl do the most damage once you unlock all their skills.

20. crazytuna

the cow-girl is Kaguya >_>
    I just stopped using her after getting Reiji and Xiaomu
    it seems that nobody is using Aschen :p