1. This forum is in read-only mode.

super robot taisen OG saga is up!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by kyeom219, May 2, 2009.

1. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Super Skill? O0O? Oh, and it isn't burning my graphics. It just freezes the whole game but the catchy music is still playing.

2. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

I ment the DS's...or Emu's, however you're playing it.
    Yeah, the skill you use when the frontier gouge hits max?The skill that does 20-40k dmg?

3. kyeom219

kyeom219 Active Member

Koma is easy to beat if u finish off the other 2 goons first~

well it worked for me

Haseo are u using a NDS emulator or a NDS?

4. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

No. And it didn't freeze anymore. Maybe I just pressed nudged the Flashcart a little bit.

Oh. and already beat the kitty.

5. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

Oy, what formation's are you guys using?

6. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

The Default. What happens if you're not using the default formation anyway?

Oh, and can someone post they're characters' skill combination?

7. kyeom219

kyeom219 Active Member

Default worked pretty fine for me

8. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I'm so in love with this game it's not funny.

I must say it's a bit refreshing. And I love the "wimmins" in this game. Especially Aschen. I only wish I knew what they were saying before and after a fight.

9. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

I don't like the default formation because Suzuka is rather shabby and her attacks are blargh, I put Kos-Mos as my 4th.
    I play with sound off so I didn't even knew they ware saying anything at all, heh.

btw. is this actually the only localized Sci-Fi rpg on the DS? (Crono aside)

10. chrisover9000

chrisover9000 Member

this games awesome....jiggly chickz, lolis, robots and sci-fi action....boss!

11. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I had to realize that I had to* set up my skills better.

But still kicking but isn't as easy as it looks. I'm level 8 and about to go to some ancient ship past the first town. /sigh

I know I'm slow, but hey, I enjoy the game and it's wonderful mechanisms.

12. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

It's better to take your time, you'll have less trouble afterwards, later on regular goons are like fighting boss battles, I only lost twice, but for me that's a lot.

13. kyeom219

kyeom219 Active Member

Suzuka is indeed "shabby" but i had no trouble finishing the game with her in the formation

14. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

It's not trouble, her attacks are great and her skill can K.O. a boss with full hp if luck is your lady.
    But trying to keep the enemy in the air with her so it won't force evade is damn near impossible.

15. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

So if they are on the ground, they have a chance to force evasion?

16. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

Yep, just touching the ground is enough, when you see the little exlemation point near their feet it means they're touching it.

17. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

Oh, that's why ive never been able to kill this one dude except from my special f gauge atk, cause forc evasion. is it possible for my guys to get force evasion?

18. kyeom219

kyeom219 Active Member

i believe so///

my guys never got force evasion TT

19. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

I think not, but I'm not sure, force evasion seems to be goon-only.

20. Sonica

Sonica Well-Known Member

First off, the reason for no English dubs is, according to the nice people who localise it, is because the VA system in the game is too complex or something for them to dub. If they can understand it, they would dub it.

Otherwise, enjoy this game so far. Right not, I'm just grinding for money using Haken's Luck skill, since a boss battle KO'd me for the first time, so needing better armour and weapons.