1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier ROM doesn't work!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by calvo92, May 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

This is the best I can do, the only differance may be that I'm running on XP SP3, but I doubt that would be it, anyway, here are my settings:

[​IMG]

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

What are your computer stats?

RAM
    Processor
    Video Card

(Most important ones).

Emulation is very CPU heavy. You just might not be capable of it.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Nox, nope, the type of architecture hasn't caused any issues for me (running 64bit).

4. jas1137

jas1137 Member

Alright I have found the solution!!! The answer is.... NO$Zoomer2.3.0.2!! Thats right a newer version has come out. It is in japanese, but it has an option to help this game work. I can play it perfectly, no lag at all and perfect sound!!! Here's a link to the new NO$Zoomer2.3.0.2 below is a pic of how to get it to work for this game. *Note if you have the english translated version of 2.3.0.1, you can still use that english translation for normal navigation and switch to japanese for the option to make this game work*
    [​IMG]

5. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

Heh, I actually knew this, didn't know it had a special SRT option though.
    Still, I'll wait for an english translation and then I'll replay it.
    Japanese characters make me dizzy. -_-

6. jas1137

jas1137 Member

Like i said you only need to see the japanese for a few seconds as you turn on the feature to play OG Saga better. Then you can switch to the english menu. It's quite simple to do. If you have the english translation dll put that in the translation folder. Load the emulator up, select the OG Saga fixer or whatever then go to the last option to the right(it will say "R") then go down untill you see "L" then select english. Then you will have english translation of the old version but have the ability to play OG Saga.

7. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

I figured, and don't forget to mention that you also need the config file for the other people who didn't get the english version yet.
    Basically you need both, first install the english version, the replace the files with the new one, yes?

8. Osyris6

Osyris6 Member

well i got the jap version and tried what you said, but when i look back at the menu, a check doesn't appear by, the srt, or the ex5, so its not working! Darn you vista!

Oh wait! Do you have to be using the Japanese version of the Game!?

9. tomitanoshii

tomitanoshii Well-Known Member

Ok I didn't know that the original Japanese no$zoomer has the extra option I'll test it 'cause I'm starting to get the same errors 15 hours through the game from the english no$zoomer 2.0.3.1.

10. Supremezero

Supremezero Member

Hrm... I seem to be having the same problem as Osyris6. I'm using XP, though.
    Sometimes the rom image crashes during the first battle (Like this:
    http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh174/supremezero/error1.jpg
    ), but sometimes it gets past that... til i get Kaguya, then after a minute or so, i get THIS:
    http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh174/supremezero/Error.jpg

11. tomitanoshii

tomitanoshii Well-Known Member

Read the 1st page

12. Supremezero

Supremezero Member

*sigh* I said that the fixes here aren't working, since like Osyris, the fixer thing in No$zoomer isn't activating for whatever reason.

13. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

You need to go to L and set the langauge to Japanese then to H and go to extra and click the SRT and then go back to L and change the language back to English.

14. Supremezero

Supremezero Member

I know. The issue is that when i click the SRT in the extra section, nothing happens. It's not checked or anything.

15. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

Are you running the rom?And did you get the rom from here?

16. jas1137

jas1137 Member

Alright ill upload the files for those who can't seem to get it right. All you need to do is get an english or japanese rom of this game.Here is where you can get my files. The file is in .rar format so you will need a .rar extractor. I assume most do because who doesn't have winrar?

17. Supremezero

Supremezero Member

I am running the rom, but no, i didn't get it here. Maybe i'll try the one here when i get somewhere i can actually download, but as far as i know, the only rom is the OneUp, which is indeed the one i got anyway.

18. jas1137

jas1137 Member

removed a link to a site that has the rom.

19. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

No links to other romsites, read the [rules]

20. jas1137

jas1137 Member

can i just type it then? ahaha What about - google ds roms and its the second link?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.