1. This forum is in read-only mode.

super robot og endless frontier is different hmmm

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by blaza89, May 28, 2009.

1. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Repeating moves is better than using all available 5. When you do it right, it deals more damage and costs less AP.
    It looks less cool though...

2. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

EXACTLY
    it looks less cool, so screw damage, go coolness

3. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

On my first playtrought I was repeating moves to deal more damage, on second one, I used all moves just for fun.
    You asked for best combo, so I gave it to you.
    Personally, I like mixing them all too :p It's more spectacular ;D

4. that3d-trapezoid

that3d-trapezoid Well-Known Member

Mixing them all into one turn uses up 100% COM, so it's not that much fun.
    What I do is focus on F.Gauge increase. It's easy to get 50% off the bat with Cancel Bonuses. And I arrange the formation based on the weight of the enemy. As in Reiji, Kaguya and KOS-MOS for handling heavyweights. Though KOS-MOS has no good low-COM high-F.Gauge skill.

BTW, it'd be so much cooler if we got the Turn-based Robot Carnage instead. But then, those games'll never be officially translated. It makes me wanna learn JAP.

On, and SUZUKA TRANCE is way wicked. And I'm not talking about the damage or healing.

5. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Well, personally, I played original, turn based Super Robots, and I didn't like it at all :p
    It's all about what you like...

Also, I've heard recently, that Banpresto is planning second part of Endless Frontier. They made internet survey in Japan some time ago, what characters from SRW would people like to see in it. No characters from Endless Frontier were mentioned in the survey, but most likely, it will tell what happened to Reiji, Xiaomu and KOS-MOS after they got teleported in the ending.

I'm bit curious about this :p

6. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

FREAKING AWESOME YEAHHH
    more Xiaomu please :p

7. that3d-trapezoid

that3d-trapezoid Well-Known Member

Searched for some info on that - no dice. But it wasn't a thorough search. I just hope that news is true.
    Sequel sounds good. Pick more up of the usual. A bit more robots here and there, more crossovers, more characters maybe?

8. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I want more Suzuka :3
    Yum Yum

9. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Well, I read about it on Polish game site, and there was a link to the survey.
    It was definitely real, but I don't know japanese, so I didn't vote. It was like 3 weeks ago.

I hope it will be relased as well :p

Edit: Here are screenshots of two questions.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    They were on Banpresto website, I'm not sure if the survey is still there thought.

10. Shiokazu

Shiokazu Well-Known Member

i hated this game. its just damn fanservice ¬¬

11. SecretDL

SecretDL Member

This game is BOUNCIFUL!

I loved it, and I'll definitely replay it someday. It has a good translation too - if you don't laugh at some of the dialogue you have no sense of humour.

12. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Yes...
    The game is quite bounciful...