1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Easy Way to get games working on an R4.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by DragoDracini, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

i didnt even know Ben 10 Alien Force was out! Thanks

2. Lilylove

Lilylove New Member

Thanks for this, now I can finally play this game!

3. Timewell

Timewell New Member

Just tried this with Monster Lab and works fine, many thanks. :)

4. tinkertot

tinkertot Member

hi, i'm having trouble using the patch all of a sudden i've followed the steps and where as before it worked fine now on more recent games ie Wall E (6 year old daughter) it doesn't bring file up to replace arm 7 it just brings another nds file up names current nds???? help i'm going round in circles
    thanks

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Download the injector from here http://www.omgrofl.com/filemgmt/visit.php?lid=3. Then just load the ROM that isn't work, take out the arm7 file. Then grab an older ROM that does work, and then take out that arm7.bin file. Then use the arm7.bin file (from the working older ROM) and build it with the ROM that doesn't work.

6. dondonuk

dondonuk Member

can this be used for all nds roms??

7. anandjones

Yes. Do it only if they don't work.

8. dondonuk

dondonuk Member

i have downloaded disney fairies, prof leyton and imagine fashion model all for europe and when i put them on my daughters R4 it says cannot access sav file turn ds card off and try again, would this solve the problem????

9. dondonuk

dondonuk Member

whats the easiest way to sort this as i am quite new to this. I am grateful for your help.

10. anandjones

Download the injector from here http://www.omgrofl.com/filemgmt/visit.php?lid=3. Then just load the ROM that isn't work, take out the arm7 file. Then grab an older ROM that does work, and then take out that arm7.bin file. Then use the arm7.bin file (from the working older ROM) and build it with the ROM that doesn't work. Try this method first.

11. dondonuk

dondonuk Member

do i copy the arm7.bin file from the working rom??

12. anandjones

Yes, onto the non working ROM.

13. dondonuk

dondonuk Member

i clicked the link, unzipped the file then tried to access but it sed a component was missing?

14. anandjones

Hm. GUI or non GUI?

15. dondonuk

dondonuk Member

it says:- comdlg32.ocx or one of it's dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid plz help.

16. anandjones

Try googling the name and downloading that file.

17. dondonuk

dondonuk Member

got the arm 7 gui, i have loaded the faulty rom but how do i get to the arm7.bin file for the working rom??

18. anandjones

Tools>Extract.

19. dondonuk

dondonuk Member

i have managed to load a working bin file onto thegame that doesn't work. I put it back into the r4 and tried to load it and it just said the same thing about not being able to access the sav file turn off and try again. :S

20. anandjones

Hmm, best thing for you to do is try another working older ROM. If that doesn't work, then you'll probably have to live with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.