1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Easy Way to get games working on an R4.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by DragoDracini, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eastcloser

Eastcloser New Member

If you are ever in my part of the woods, I want to buy you a beer!!!!

2. niv

niv New Member

It really great, Thank you.
    It very help me

3. gogeta2323

gogeta2323 New Member

so what if you have a mac how do you get this to work

4. cassee024

cassee024 New Member

I need help..im Not very computer savy but the ROM wont work...like my computer is totally able to play the games i have all the qulifications and i downloaded everything it just says when i try and open the rom that there was a problem opening file...can someone help me pleaseee =]

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you need to extract the rom file from the .rar using winrar and following the tutorial in our tutorials section.

6. tinkertot

tinkertot Member

hi just managed to sort a game out that wouldn't work thanks to this thread so many thanks, is this going to become a more common problem with newer games on the R4, only i've just bought my daughter one for christmas??

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

unfortunately yes, this will become more common with the original R4. Since the original hasn't been made for many months now, the chances are you have a clone, not an original. Clones often use their own firmware, and in that case should not suffer from this.

8. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

i got Monster Lab for DS, and i got a error message... this thread should work for it right?

9. ripp1430

ripp1430 New Member

i need help when i download the arm7 patcher the dslazy said "the application failed to intialize properly (0xc0000135)
    click OK to terminate the application." ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

10. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Please don't overuse smilies. Probably a Net Framework error.

11. monkeyme

monkeyme New Member

where is the amr.7 file?

12. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

In the folder when you unpack the ROM.

13. monkeyme

monkeyme New Member

soz found the amr7 file but the thing still comes up with same message. Help?

14. becciebabyxo

becciebabyxo New Member

Umm I Didnt Understand Much Of It... And My Computer Was Terminating It All The Time... =) Thanks for the help anyway though xxx

15. jikoryu

jikoryu Member

Hi... when you say load up the rom do you mean insert the disc yuo got with the r4 card.... sorry i dpnt understand... thanks...... I desperately want to be able to do this before christmas for my son cheers

16. jikoryu

jikoryu Member

Hi am also having trouble understanding some of the jargon.....when you say load up the rom do you mean insert the disc yuo got with the r4 card.... sorry to sound so silly... thanks...... I desperately want to be able to do this before christmas for my son cheers ......... Am trying to download sims kingdom

17. Bear_oldesloe

Bear_oldesloe Member

I do know how to patch games in r4...

18. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

what type of games? do you have problems with the games that say Cannot load or do you need help patching games into english?

19. russcher

russcher New Member

Hey - If anyone has a working "patched" copy of BEN 10 Alien Force" could they post the link here. I have tried DSLAZY on it several times using differnt arm7 files with no luck. I patched Sonic Chronicles OK but just can't get Alien Force to work. Thanks

20. russcher

russcher New Member

Forget my last post I solved my problem myself................Yippeeee!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.