1. This forum is in read-only mode.

summer vacation

Discussion in 'Sports' started by bhatooth, May 7, 2008.

1. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

you cant cause the proper age is 18 it will be child labor

2. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

Its called a summer vacation plus you probably get your parents make a letter stating they are permiting you to work

3. bhatooth

okay ill be working on my house my mum gives me salary

4. clyffe28

wow good for you

5. bhatooth

yeah and then some kupet

6. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

clyffe28 and bhatooth I suggest you stop the spam now before you are banned.

7. bhatooth

what is we spamming?
    if so sorry :(

8. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

northern and southern hemispheres :p everything is in reverse other side of the planet even the way toilet water spirals as you flush it

wow you're mom pays you to do chores :|

well for my summer i went/going again to Zambales to go to more beaches

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I'm correct, it is also considered Spamminh if a post conversation is/was focosed on two, probably 3 people only?

@clyffe: I'm not really sure if The fast food industry hires kids (that is people under 17) because generally fast food industries hire people of mature age (for Jollibee it's for people 17 - 24) because this age group are people in college & they work at fast foods to earn extra cash

@lord loony: I've never actually heard of kids in our country doing paper routes, but yes it is a good starting point for kids who want to start working at an early age

@bhatooth: Some good kid's jobs:
    Selling Pan de Sal (bread of Salt) in the early morning, our country's take on paper routes
    Helping out at the florist's
    making & selling flannel wipe cloths
    & don't forget the "national kid's job" selling Sampaguita wreathes on Mass day :)

10. clyffe28

actually you can I know of a friend of mine (16 when he entered) was accepted at Mcdo but before he got the job he had a interview with the management ( with his parents ofcourse )

11. sla03rs

SO ITS TRUE MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS DO USE CHILD LABOR XD

*sarcasm* just in case you people get the wrong idea XD

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Well 16 is different, it's a year off til 17 so they could make an exemption

13. sla03rs

from a sign i saw at a local mcdo it said that one of the requirements was a graduate of a high school so 16's pass

14. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I'm going to Croatia this summer for some good, warm weather. (That's a polite hint to keep this thread on topic)

15. bhatooth

why not go here or other members location? for us to see you and enjoy with our romulation god

16. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Bha you live over in Laguna? I live in Cavite, but we don't go to sun city... we go to monte Vista :p

17. bhatooth

where is that sun city is located in calamba

18. clyffe28

but my friend will just be in 4th year this year, but any ways I'll try asking for the requirements

19. iceredaph32

iceredaph32 Well-Known Member

every establishments have their own standards on hiring people for summer jobs

20. einherjar

einherjar Well-Known Member

I'm goiging to Spain with my girlfriend for 2,5 weeks