1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Stupid sites.

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by allkratos, Aug 3, 2010.

1. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

Starcraft 2 will kill Starcraft and BW in the competitive arena. Just wait and see.

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I like you kratos.

You're a funny guy.

3. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

inorite? Master troll in action.

4. allkratos

I am trying to defend that Starcraft 2 should get a better score than WoW: Lich King from some sites. It seems that Gamespot is the only reasonable site these days.
    IGN is so stupid that they gave a lot of games like MW2 a 9.5, War of Cybertron a 9.0 yet in truth Sc2 is leaps and bounds in quality.

5. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

You're right in the sense that people should judge based on quality rather then opinion. But that's where you're wrong too.
    The game's quality is dependent on different people, and how they think of the game. If someone likes the game, someone hates it, there isn't much point in burning the hater's family, because it's always how they feel.

6. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

As always, you're a classic jokester and I laugh hysterically.

After reading everything, I'm scared that watching Arrested Development won't give me as hardily of a laugh.

You top ultra sometimes.

7. allkratos

So you do not believe Starcraft 2 is more polished than War of Cybertron? Or Modern Glitchfare 2? WOW. I do not know what's your definition of quality.

8. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I don't base quality by its level of polish.

A piece of shit can be polished but it's still shit.
    That's what Starcraft 2 is.

9. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

yep it is the shoe that counts not the polish

10. allkratos

So what? Genre? How could a genre be more quality than others? Genre is not something quantifiable or calculate-able.
    Starcraft 2 is not just polish but it is a super quality game top to bottom.
    Modern Glitchfare 2 on the other hand has many flaws especially the exploitable online mode.
    Not to say Sc2 has no flaw. It does when comparing its writing to superior-written game like Mass Effect 2 but it is expertly made in other areas. Modern Glithfare 2 should have been an 8.5 if even Sc2 is 9.0 on IGN.

11. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

It is the person who wear the shoe count and not the shoe or polish ;D

12. allkratos

So in your opinion Sc2 is shit? Crazy. You clearly dislike RTS genre or you are just a CnC 4 fangirl who can't accept that is the shittiest shit ever.
    Starcraft 2 is no shit. It has not only polish but it has variety and strong components.

13. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

i dont a game that took that long must be epic

14. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

You're funny.

I didn't bring up genre, I base quality on the quality of the game itself, this includes everything. Graphics, gameplay, audio, story and how fun it is to me.

Number scores are flawed because the numbers being compared are simply different opinions or different games. To compare them would be comparing opinions which means almost nothing objectively. That being said your opinion on the game Starcraft 2 is total fanboyism and it's hilarious that you're calling someone else one. Once you have Blizzard's dick out of your mouth, you are then able to contribute your ideas coherently and positively towards the community.

Rofl.

15. allkratos

Therefore you are just an RTS hater. Also Blizzard> EA sucks ball.

16. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

17. allkratos

IT is a fact that EA sucks.
    You just do not like RTS, ain't you?
    You based quality on sounds, graphics, gameplay.
    Well those are what we call as polish.

18. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Your definition of both the word fact and polish are quite humorous and will keep me laughing right until the morning when I wake up.

19. allkratos

Polish is those components that you mentioned like audio, graphics, U.I and so on.
    Also Dante's Inferno sucks and CnC 4 is absolutely terrible and NFS sucks and Halo: Reach will hold the crown of FPS not Medal of Honor: Modern Warfare clone.

20. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Post Merge: [time]1280993053[/time]
    Thats the real shoe polish ;D