1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Stupid ads on facebook...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mds64, Dec 2, 2009.

1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

1.So do I when I know it's not gonna kill me

2.DUnno.

...I forgot about the browser name didn't I?

F***!

[me=hYpNoS]is now trying to fix name trouble[/me]

Would you 2 care to omit that name while I aler the topic-I tried to protect people's names...

Post Merge: [time]1259905629[/time]
    I kindly ask all posters to not mention that name...I have already requested a mod to make changes...said mod is one of the few who noticed.

2. sylky0604

sylky0604 Well-Known Member

hmmz maybe you should do that tab too ;)

3. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

I see what your problem is: you use Firefox, but you failed to get this add on: Adblock Plus

Adblock Plus allows you to block certain ads that you don't want to appear on each site. So if you see an ad that you don't like, you can simply kill it by hovering over that ad, and clicking "Block".

Also, make sure to link the subscription list to Adblock Plus as it filters harmful crap: EasyList Filters

4. AceKilla

AceKilla Well-Known Member

Yup yup ... :D :D ... and Castle Age too ... :D

5. dean89

dean89 Well-Known Member

Some of those ads are there because the posters have absolutely no idea of what they are doing. They simply appear at the corners of my eyes and if they're so stupid that they manage to get my attention, I simply glance at them and then move on: It simply explains how ineffective that system is.

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...so by this logic, this ad almost had me since I took the time to post this topic XD

Heh he he...

[me=hYpNoS]was waiting for this[/me]

Now I no longer need to search google...

7. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

You read ads?
    I ignore them.