1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Stuck at Final Fantasy III

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by halohanh, Oct 1, 2007.

1. halohanh

halohanh Well-Known Member

That a good map, and do you looking up forward to FF XII:RW. I'm am looking forward to it.I will be great.

2. jacoblam365

jacoblam365 Well-Known Member

Definitely. being a FF fan, i can't miss a single one of it. it will be release in a few more days. Nov 20th, the US version. I am sure it will be great.

3. halohanh

halohanh Well-Known Member

Hey. i'm in the dungeon above the Drawers Hollow, but when i go in the second floor, there is some lava, i have to walk into the lave to get past, is there anyway to get past it without losing HP?

4. jacoblam365

jacoblam365 Well-Known Member

You must be at the Molten Cave above the Dwarven Hollows. I finished this game a long time, so i don't remember the specific. There are two possibility here. I don't recall any shoe that allows you to walk on it, so you can probably forget about finding a shoe. so in this area, i think you'll have to run through those lava fast and heal if need. nothing can be done.

but with my FF experience, you can try maybe a magic like float and see if that help. not sure tho. i don't really remember.

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

there was something like this in FF7 and you needed an item to get past.

6. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

As far as I know, you just have to walk through it....thats what I did anyway ::)

7. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

nope just make sure youve got alotta potions and heaps of MP for your white mage.

8. raj7095

raj7095 Member

Cast mini on the whole party and then go to the southern part of the big forest and find a dwarven town. If are using "no status effect" cheat, remove it

9. raj7095

raj7095 Member

sorry, i mean gnomish town, not elven.