1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Strongest Anime Character

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by dhanash, Nov 15, 2011.

?

Which one of the below Character do you think is the strongest (Not just Strength but also Intellige

1. Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Naruto Uzamaki (Naruto)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Luffy D. Monkey (One Piece)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Allen Walker (D.Gray Man)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Laxus Dreyar (Fairy Tail)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Zoro Roronoa (One Piece)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Yu Kanda (D.Gray Man)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Lucy (Elfenlied)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Probably because nobody knows who he is...

This thread's mostly filled with shounen people, and they most likely haven't gone past DBZ, or Bleach, and into the more obscure stuff.

2. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

Meh, she's not really that strong. Her ability just allows her to kill people, might as well vote for Light Yagami.

3. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

umm, she is the physical form of the Akshic records, at the end of the last novel her Akasha persona surfaces and jokes she could kill a whole dimension if she wanted or could kill the injuries of the male MC (kokuto iirc), in theory her eyes allow her to kill anything, even diseases and posibly injuries, basically if she just scratches something it kills it, every hero who relies on attacking is utterly defenseless againts her for a simple reason, any attack can be in theory killed (well she demostrates this in the second novel) making it moot attacking her, as the "void" persona she can simply negate a fact by killing it, light despite the magnificent bastard and uber manipulator would be hard pressed to find her "name" due that when he her Shiki Ryogi it can be written in two ways in japanese, which only help to complicate things as he would need to find which of the three personae that reside within her is the characters refering too, not only that but any of the three can take a blow for the other, and as fate/extra demostrates she can seal peoples moves which only aggravates things for yagami, sure the death note is cool as hell but it's so limited unless you sacrifice several of your years of life for the eyes which on misa's case doesnt matter as she would probably get a different reading every time.

4. gaynorvader

That's interesting, I wonder what would happen if Light was to kill one of her personas, would she die or only the persona? I don't see why it would be so hard to find her name just because it has two spellings.
    You have to wonder though if she'd have time to 'kill' a move a Dragonball character threw at her. I guess it would depend on the nature of the fight who would emerge victorious.

5. Duncan Idaho

the persona would die, not her, it happened with Shiki ryogi (Male persona) he threw himself to save her from an attack by Soren alaya and wound up in a traffic accident, the Shiki Ryogi (male) died and shiki Ryogi (female) was in a commatose state for a good while wile she approached her (it, aksha) which gave her the true eyes of mystic death, the problem with her name is that who is the true ryogi? light cant possibly know that the Ryogi family have a split personality at birth since it's a secret within the clan lights cannot risk killing the wrong person since it would lead to suspicion as shiki can "see" death and would be wary of ryuk and misa as she has fought "death" and has killed "death" (in a portion of the LN shiki is being killed by a curse attached to her right arm, she kills the arm and severes the death curse) as for attacks Natsu confirmed shiki can go toe to toe with Princess arcueid (the Arcueid from tsukihime is at the bottom of her power, the Arcueid in princess form tho it's at her peak and is considered a godess since she can deploy her "true" power (terraforming) and can use freely her reality marble which alters fate (bear with me for a second please before i get back to the attacks) her reality marble is best explained with this anology there 99 white pearls and 1 black pearl on a bag, the marble allows her to get away each time with the black pearl).

For attacks shiki has a variety of options to kill, she can kill Gogeta (even assuming he is dead she can kill spirits, so is to say she can erase them) she can kill his attacks, she can kill his youth or even kill his Ki, for naruto, ichigo, natsu, etc. she has similar ways of dealing with them, plus if her Akasha persona awakens it's a game over since Akasha controls the records and thanks to shiki in theory at least she could "edit them" making a past even to never have happened.

Please read this carefully just trying to simplify nasuverse stuff is ridiculous hard

6. gaynorvader

:p Would she know who killed her if it was through Death Note?

I still say that she'd be killed to fast by the likes of Gogeta to prevent herself from being killed multiple times. (I didn't read your post too closely as it contains spoilers and I'm only 1-2 books in :p )

7. Duncan Idaho

Pretty much as she can "see" supernatural stuff it's possible the deathnote might not even work on her as she was "death" at a time yet she was "alive" and no one has tested the effects of a DN on a death person, also she would probably kill misa's eyes in a single gesture preventing misa from seeing her name

8. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Here is the strongest character our there...

Meet Mystic Gohan!

[​IMG]

"Fight you? No, I wanna kill you."
    — Gohan confronting Super Buu ​

9. kewong

kewong Well-Known Member

Hey where's Goku??Lol xD

10. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

In the dragon ball z series it is shown that Gohan is the strongest unfused character...
    He is much stronger than goku's super saiyan 3 n he also has much higher stamina since he does not waste energy by transformation,like a super saiyans.....
    In dbz only vegeto was shown to outclass him in speed n power...
    Tats makes him the strongest in DBZ!

11. kewong

kewong Well-Known Member

But this post didn't say fused or unfused,then it's Gogeta XD

12. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

:) I agree Gogeta is stronger than Gohan....but Vegeto is stronger than Gogeta also...
    Coz Fusion Dance has a time limit....Potara Fusion dosent....SS4 Gogeta lasts only 5-10 min..
    just imagine IF vegeto went ss4!

13. gaynorvader

Gogeta only needs 5-10 min, and approximately 5-10 min of that is for messing around.

14. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

When these guys goes super saiyan their saiyan pride kicks in...they play with their enemies just like a cat does with a mouse...

Lets Imagine this, Goku and vegeta Went ss4 and fused using dance = Gogeta ss4!
    Goku and vegeta went ss4 and fused using earings = Vegeto ss4!
    Now who do you think will win this fight....considering the battle wont end in jus seconds or minutes....

BTW im a huge Dbz fan,i love gogeta as much as i love vegeto....im just saiying gogeta has just 0ne weakness,timelimit....
    But if he stops playing with his enemies and concentrates on destroying it,5 min is all he needs.... :)

15. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電