1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Strongest Anime Character

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by dhanash, Nov 15, 2011.

?

Which one of the below Character do you think is the strongest (Not just Strength but also Intellige

1. Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Naruto Uzamaki (Naruto)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Luffy D. Monkey (One Piece)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Allen Walker (D.Gray Man)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Laxus Dreyar (Fairy Tail)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Zoro Roronoa (One Piece)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Yu Kanda (D.Gray Man)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Lucy (Elfenlied)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Bleach ended after Rukia was captured. There was no talking cat, no rescue arc. Nothing. Ichigo woke up the next day and went about his life. He grew up, got married to Tatsuki, took over the Clinic, had 3 kids, grew old, got Alzheimer's and died senile. The End.

2. Reider

Reider Modereider

3. yassine1

yassine1 Well-Known Member

Unrivaled

4. MiseryLC

MiseryLC Guest

I still watch bleach every week, I never stopped liking it.
    I quit watching one piece during the thriller bark part... It just takes too long and every episode has like at least 5 minutes of the previous one.

5. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Where's Lucy?

6. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

This is a three serie discussion....

7. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Also where the hell is Goku or Vegeta?

8. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

Fix'd

9. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

I'd vote for Songoku (the saiyan can even destroy a whole planet you know,,,) i doubt there are any anime character stronger than a single saiyan,,,, those character in the vote list won't even stand a chance against gotenks,,,,, or even kuririn,,,

10. Armed

Armed Well-Known Member

What about Shin Seijurou from Eyeshield 21? Is there none of you who liked football?

11. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Yes, but he cannot kill these guys though

12. Armed

Armed Well-Known Member

Maybe it should've been mentioned as martial-art-science-fiction-strongest chara. Sorry, not voting.

13. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

For anime/manga Goku and Seiya (and in a saint seiya fashion once a zodiac sees one of your attacks it never works on them again, so goku and every other character would need to create on the run new moves since anime heroes usually have two or three techs) but tbh gogeta has no chance vs Id (no, not that ID from xenogears, the one from the manwha) the lil guy is able to take down GODS if he wants too, has a literal dragonheart embededd onto him is martial artist master, and has a ton of ki based techs that very well make him a living killing machine that people fear of mentioning that he looks like a girl, so yeah id or seiya.

14. davidn15

davidn15 New Member

Goku doesn't even break the top 20 strongest.....The strongest is Kami Tenchi. He's omnipotent. End of discussion.

15. Mr.PowPow

Mr.PowPow Well-Known Member

You forgot Albedo Piazzolla from Xenosaga, although he lacks in strength, he has a faster healing factor than Wolverine or Deadpool from Marvel comics. So fast that he can use a magnum to blow off his own head and then regenerate within a mere 3 seconds. Plus he has been incinerated into meer liquid at one point, and still reformed.
    Then there is Archenfel from Guyver, who is an extremely strong psychic, strong enough to twist several targets spinal cords and necks simply by willing it to happen.
    And then we have Lelouch from Code Geass, complete control over a person/living entity.
    But yeah, someone already mentioned the strongest, Kami Tenchi is the strongest. However if Marvel comics were allowed into this, the Kami wouldn't stand a chance.

16. MiseryLC

MiseryLC Guest

* counter-spoil remove

17. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

<== This dude.

18. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

for some reason i believe vegetto is stronger though

19. MiseryLC

MiseryLC Guest

If it came down to intelligence, I'd go for Urahara Kisuke