1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Street foods

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, May 23, 2008.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I saw an episode of The Amazing Race with one of the race's legs on China. One task there was to eat street foods consisting of Deep fried Starfish, larvae, scorpions & cicadas.... ulp!

2. abiyo

abiyo Well-Known Member

ohhh...i really like char quey teow..and...the hostel favorite..a cup of noodles..

3. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

i saw an episode of amazing race they go to the philippines and eat balut on quiapo

4. graveboy

graveboy Member

Holey moley, man. first time I tried balut I actually threw up...not sure if you guys know it, since it's multi-national here, but it's an unborn fetus which you eat around in its egg. Taho is the best though, everytime I go back to my hometown I always ask for the taho guy =]

5. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

gross....
    In china, there is better food than that. Mutton kebabs for the hell of it

6. flhardromer09

flhardromer09 Member

What is sugar cane juice???

7. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

Its something real sweet that comes from the sugarcane plant go to wikipedia to figure out what the heck it is.
    BTW.... I dont really think thats a street food.... :p
    Spicy Mutton kebabs. All I can think of. Or, any other types of 肉串 (meat kebabs).

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Well sugar cane juice you usually get by gnawing on a piece of sugar cane & yes here in my country it is considered a street food. However nowadays they're hard to find as almost nobody sells them anymore, at least here in the capital I'm not sure in the provinces though.

9. abiyo

abiyo Well-Known Member

In Malaysia(groh country), the sugar cane juice is everywhere...