1. This forum is in read-only mode.

street fighter on ds

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by nemesis11, Sep 16, 2009.

1. VIII....

VIII.... Well-Known Member

nothing wrong with street fighter on the DS. look at the Bleach Fighting games on the DS, there pretty much street fighter clones. Hadouken and Getsuga Tensho use the same commands, Down Forward ATTACK!
    DOWN FORWARD DOWN FORWARD PUNCH!!!
    Post Merge: [time]1253662182[/time]
    forgot which emulator it is but you can get street fighter II on it. it works i used to have it on my DS.

2. tevak

tevak Well-Known Member

How the heck do you break the buttons on your ds?
    I play sf II Turbo on my ds all the time (gba version)
    ad my buttons are A-OK...

3. th3echelon89

th3echelon89 Well-Known Member

Yeah. They make so much crappy games like Imagine! I mean, who plays that fag-ish crap. GTA Chinatown Wars was good, and Suikoden Tierkreis.

The thing I hate about Nintendo, is they always make POKEMON, and FINAL FANTASY. There's nothing new. Yeah the storyline is new but the same fucking gameplay. I guess it's the trademark of FF. I hope they make games that would change people's perception towards the DS. Because right now, all I hear is "Go play with your Pokemon DS". PSP Fans are always hitting on Pokemon. It's for kids! I know you guys know that.

Street Fighter and Tekken would change something. It would be the center of attraction for lots of people. Because Street Fighter and Tekken was a hit and is today. People would buy a NDS just for that.

4. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Nintendo dosen't make Final Fantasy,wiseguy
    That's Squre Enix

And Nintendo makes Pokemon games because IT SELLS.
    Pokemon games are bound to earn them a butt load of cash so of course they'll keep making them.
    Nintendo's a company,you know.And most(If not all) companies want PROFIT.

5. th3echelon89

Of man, looks like I messed up in saying that Nintendo Makes FF. My bad. But I know that you get my drift. Well, that's just my point. I wanna know what you guys think about these crappy games that they've been releasing lately.

6. Mikiie

Mikiie Well-Known Member

khr games on ds are so good :3

7. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

DS's and PSP's Dpad sucks, end of story.

8. head635

head635 Well-Known Member

I think you will like this news :) although its a homebrew on the work, its "street fighter on ds"

http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=8411

9. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

the DS Lite d-pad is actually good, i can do SRKs ad Hadokens, even SPDs, without fail.

They break easily though.

10. that3d-trapezoid

that3d-trapezoid Well-Known Member

It'd be so wrong to say that Bleach is a clone of Street Fighter. Every fighting game out is different in their own. Bleach, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Naruto NJ - these fighting games on the DS all have things in common, but none will feel the same like any of the others.

My DSLite diretional buttons are already starting to break behind the scenes, and I'm wondering if there's any way to fix that outside of buying a new one.
    Anyone else here tend to break the RIGHT DIRECTIONAL of the d-pad first?

11. xmasterchefx

xmasterchefx Well-Known Member

Sidescrolling, much?

12. th3echelon89

I'm close to getting sick with these sidescrolling games.

I asked a 6-year-old kid. We let him play PSP and DS. The game on that DS is The New Super Mario Bros. on the PSP was GTA Liberty City.

We asked him what he wants. He said "PSP". I asked why? His reason was because the DS has games that have characters moving left and right only while in the PSP, you can move freely and you can move in circular motion.

You see what image kids have on the DS? There are lots of games there that are awesome and in 3d. But most of the kiddie games are sidescrolling.

So game manufacturers, stop making these sidescrolling garbage. We can enjoy mario and alot of sidescrolling games on the GBA. So please stop.
    Post Merge: [time]1253993562[/time]
    C'mon Nintendo.

13. diogodoom

diogodoom Member

well,they wont stop,they will continue making shitty games for ds,but listen tekken and street fighter is not a side scrolling game,its just a fighting game,we just want a street fighter game for ds like street fighter 4 o ps3,with the same graficsas naruto shinobi retsuden 3!!!it would be cool

14. xmasterchefx

xmasterchefx Well-Known Member

Fanboy, much? Honestly, not all sidescrolling is bad. It's only a constant reoccurring theme in the DS game library, but there are some great games out there that are sidescrollers. I was just saying that left and right on the d-pad usually break first because the DS has too many of that genre of games.

15. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I want more sidescrolling games...
    Like Classic-Style Megaman or Final Fight

16. th3echelon89

Yeah. Original sidescrolling games like Megaman, Mario, Scribblenauts should be sidescrolling. But they made games like Fantastic 4 which sucked so bad. I hope we would never see or even play games like that. Real crap.