1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Stop Scammers Now

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Joshbow, May 3, 2010.

1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

after you've maxed his card. amirite?

2. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

The best scam is Alternative Health produts and its proponets just because they want it both ways:

-First they say regular doctors don't know as much as they do and that convencional medicine is a failure.

-Then they claim their products are "clinically tested" and "scientific proven" to work.

Just perfect.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Can I be mod as well for 20 years, I have enough money to build serveral houses, i don't mind being poor :p

4. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

I remember a scam (I think someone here told me about it) about a website that asks donation to stop the spread of "Dihydrogen Monoxide" (water.) They said:
    -it is the most common chemical in acid rain (duh!)
    -many people die by it (drowning)
    the scam site itself:
    http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html
    Wikipedia:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrogen_monoxide_hoax

5. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

don't fall for that PSN generator crap: http://bit.ly/csokI4

6. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Right guys, so I've met this Nigerian billionare and because of the civil war on-going in his country he needs a safe place to store his moneys. He is offering a £2,000,000 reward, if you are interested PM me your bank account number, sort code and security number (can be found on the back of your bank card).

7. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Sounds legit. Sent the PM, bro.

8. will1008

I'm willing to sell my YouTube account for 108 Bajagahazillion dollars.

9. nu885

nu885 Well-Known Member

do you accept pocket lint? or small bits of string? or how about a megazord with one working arm?

10. will1008

LOL.
    OMG I LUV MEGAZORD!
    Kidding.

11. piager

piager Member

I once scammed on runescape and habbo when i was young :p. I never really scammed $10 or something.

12. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Hobo?

13. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Habbo hotel, shitty game where you walk around and talk.

14. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

i download some generater for a onlin fps and for some wierd reason i cant go to goolge or runescape anymore

15. Stanley Richards

That's not a scam. That's a virus/malware.

Never heard of it. Is it like Club penguin?

16. PeachMilk

PeachMilk Well-Known Member

Hahaha!

It's horrid. I went on once and never went on again. I witnessed a bunch of all-black avatars with afros dancing around a pool, girls saying "13!tch" and a good handful of web-whores.

- - - -

When I used to go on Gaia I told someone I was a mod and that I needed to check their account.
    ... I got so much pixels for my avatar that day.

17. Stanley Richards

Okay... On Topic.

Scammers are bad, but we can't help it. Humans are like this. THERE ARE NO NON CORRUPT HUMANS.

18. Dannysikth

Dannysikth Well-Known Member

Where is Bajagahzillia?? Surely 108 of their dollars is not much in US dollars :p

Here is a scam you can try with your friends:
    Text your friend with this message; I've lost my phone, could you ring it so I can find it.
    If your friends are dumb enough, they'll ring you back.

19. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

lol

20. RomRomPawnch

RomRomPawnch Well-Known Member

Hobo?
    Post Merge: [time]1278359271[/time]
    Anyway, scams aren't that bad. Just know when stuff are too good to be true...

ZOMGLOLOLOL!! GET 9999 GOLD PIECES FOR ONLY $1!!! GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL, PASSWORD FOR THE EMAIL, USERNAME AND PASSWORD, YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, YOUR PIN NUMBER FOR THE BANK ACCOUNT, YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER, YOUR CREDIT CARD, YOUR ADDRESS, YOUR KEYS, AAND YOU WILL RECIEVE 9999 GOLD PIECES THE NEXT DAY!!* ** ***

*Depending on the time we get all of those things
    **You will not be guaranteed that you will get the gold pieces
    ***If anything is missing, from anywhere, like your house, bank, etc. we cannot be held responsible.

PM FOR MOAR DETAILS!! That's an obvious scam. Some more harder to locate scams can still be located, just by.... checking prices from other places, seeing if its too good to be true, etc.