1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Stop Killing the pigs!

Discussion in 'General News' started by damanali, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

food production can be recover, death isnt.

plus who care what Peta thinks lol XD, if they want to save those pig, let them save those pig, that way, the Peta will get infected and they will die, wala, no more Peta.

2. Lechongbaboy

Lechongbaboy Well-Known Member

We will free the pigs! we love bacon, we wouldn't care even they are sick cuz I am in an archipelago thousands of milesv away from mexico lol

3. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

source: Swine flu, Wikipedia

honestly im confused with everything but it seems it's more like anthrax and cows, but is now able to make people sick easier.and it looks like the biggest reason for disease is the wonderful keeping many animals penned up together in close quarters. the reason some animal type places require you to change into clean suits after taking a shower{at work} when you arrive at work. and the same when you are done working before leaving.
    kill them off, who cares. maybe we should have thought about the mutation possibility many years ago, probably knew that the pigs were a host back then. free roaming naturally fed animals are healthier.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_swine_flu_outbreak_in_the_United_States
    how many people have died, other sources of information would help for accuracy.
    hell, im lost and done posting. call me when we have to hide and watch the mail for deadly things. i'll panic when aids becomes airborn or smallpox, Ebola, bubonic are spreading.

4. Skane

Skane Well-Known Member

The USA government OBVIOUSLY has created this. You just dont get influenza, bird blu, and swine flu to magically combine. I bet they created this virus, threw the canister out the window in some NYC building, and said "oops". Chemtrail will have fun spreading this.

Government FTL

And for all you pigg-buddies out there, your a F*CKING IDIOT if you think for even a second that you shouldnt KILL EVERY PIG that MAY HAVE ANY POSSIBILITY OF CONTRACTING this virus. It NEEDS to be ERADICATED.
    As for the people, learn what herbs can combat this. Medications WILL NOT HELP YOU.

Ive had strep throat and tonsilitis at the same time last year, and easily fought them off in a week with herbs. It was nasty, though, but I still have my tonsils.

5. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

I think the Egytian cull of pigs is more to do with them trying to destroy the pig industry than any attempt to protect people. The Egyptian Muslems openly detest the pig industry, which produces pork for the comsumption of the minority Egyptian Christians. This is pure and simple religious bigotry.

6. Void

Void Well-Known Member

I was somewhat raging at this thread but ultimately decided to shrug it off until I saw this post. This is, by far, the most stupid post I have ever seen on this forum in all of my 8 days, 2 hours and 8 minutes of browsing. Congratulations.

Also, where is everyone getting the idea that pigs are endangered in any way? Pigs are obnoxiously abundant. If they started to die out naturally, governments and and animal organizations couldn't have an easier animal to reproduce. Except, like, mice.

7. chaoslordsokar

chaoslordsokar Well-Known Member

like dude, skane dude ! you from sa aint you ? also you know that wonderful health mec that endorsed using herbs to cure aids and other diseases got her ass kicked from office ages ago ? and do you know that almost all meds out now are derived from herbs and other plantlife ? just wanted to ask.

8. drew44

drew44 Well-Known Member

lol im going to eat some bacon now just to piss damanali off lol

9. Lechongbaboy

I lyk me bacon boiled and cold, with oozing fat as you bite! pigs are to be consumed not killed, let's just consume them and die.

10. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

nah, eat all the pork product you want. i just can't see why killing millions of unaffected pigs just to prevent the virus, like it didnt spread to other countries because of the pigs, it spread to other parts of the world due to humans returning from mexico.

did the pig went to hongkong? or the person from mexico went to hongkong?

Its a damn waste of pork! and many are dying of hunger. if i was a dying man in a 3rd world country, i would take the chance of dying from the virus but eating, rather than dying of hunger without the virus.

11. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

hmm.. its so great chicken is still there

12. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

i don't believe the pigs can't even get this new virus. if it was a human created form, it's kind of worthless since a lot of people are homecuring.

anyway, there will be vaccinations out in FALL ready with all the other influenza shots.
    what i read was cover your damn mouth and wash your hands, it's spread in saliva.
    meat seems no worse than the already present E-coli and salmonella in most foods. looks actually more like they are just adding it to the news as another way of saying cook your damn food "they've always said it" anyone want in the pig market before it recovers? might be able to make a killing, buy low sell high.

13. Lechongbaboy

I agree with ye. let's cook them until it's well done and we'll be safe in no time

14. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

steam them!

15. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

I still don't get why they are burning pigs, or why they do it for religious motives. Apparently, it is easy for a pig disease to transfer to humans, so that must mean humans and pigs are quite alike (gene-wise). If pigs are foul creatures, what does that make humans?

16. Lechongbaboy

17. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

keep this thread on track, and please watch the content of your posts, they're starting to sound like spam.

18. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

There are many diseases that can be transfered from pig to human, all domesticated animals share disease with humans due to our long history of close contact with them. An example is the cold virus; cats, dogs, pigs, monkeys, apes, chickens and cows can all catch the cold from humans and we can get it from them.

There is no evidence that the so-called 'swine-flu' has been transmitted from pigs to humans, the only evidence to date is that 'swine flu' is a human to human disease. It would be interesting to see if a human who had the flu could transmit it to a pig.

The whole problem with this issue is the term 'swine-flu'. It is not a pig disease, it has never been seen in a pig. It is like a known pig flu, it is also like a known bird flu, it is also like a known human flu.

As far as flu goes, considering the morality rates of flu in the past or seasonal flu, its very tame.

19. Krusha

Krusha Well-Known Member

But... but... BACON! :(

20. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

Just to clear everything up... you cannot get the virus from eating or getting near any form of pig
    Pigs do not have the virus, it is just a name given to it because of the first suspicions that it did come from swine... I think we should all refer to it as H1N1 to avoid confusion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.