1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Star Wars The Clone Wars Jedi Alliance

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by tracey_raye, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

What update? Firmware?

2. icefire34

icefire34 Well-Known Member

has anyone found a rom of this that works yet?

3. anandjones

It's not the ROM. However, on http://www.gbatemp.net/, there could be some sort of patch or something.

4. tracey_raye

tracey_raye Active Member

Has anyone got this working yet for a R4III via the patch at http://www.gbatemp.net/ ?????

5. pege1234

pege1234 New Member

i have a dstt and mine stops when i press start, any help please

6. anandjones

Try YSMenu R4 users http://www.mediafire.com/?m2zwdnmwkzm

7. cab9541

cab9541 Well-Known Member

so what should i actually do with the ys menu file after i unzip? i have cheat dat that is more current than the one supplied with ys menu. should i just copy and paste the ys menu file or most of the whole zip file?

8. cab9541

ok i got it!!!!! the ys menu does work for jedi alliance with my r4 cart. repeat jedi alliance does work with r4 using ys menu
    edit: nevermind..... ys menu gets the game through the first cutscene but again freezes after that

9. robbo887

robbo887 Member

I believe there was similar problem with professor Layton and I noticed after a week or so a new version was posted out and that works fine, any chance that the clone wars will get redone? Their seems to be a problem and not many people can play it?

10. anandjones

The ROM is working fine, so it wouldn't get repacked, you'd have to look for a external patch.

11. moss1

moss1 New Member

can someone help!!!! i have tried th link provide for ysmenu but i can't get it to download???

12. moss1

moss1 New Member

right i have now downloaded ysmenu and am i right in thinking that this just goes on to the root of my r4 sd card , do i have to download any other firmware or just continue with v1.18???

13. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

ysmenu replaces the official 1.18 firmware.

14. cab9541

it will replace your current firmware, but i have tried clone wars with ys menu on my r4 and it went through the cutscene and froze after that. were going to need a patch to get this to work

15. anandjones

It doesn't matter regardless of which current R4 firmware you have, you simply delete the current firmware files, and then put YSMenu firmware files on. It replaces yes, but it doesn't matter which version. Once you put YSMenu on, it can't detect if you had 1.18 etc. before. So it doesn't matter at all.

16. cab9541

ys menu had alot of compatibility problems for me. it wouldnt even play twewy or a few other games it really should have worked on

17. anandjones

That's funny, TWEWY worked for me on YSMenu, and on my friend's DSTT with official firmware. Could just be modified of an old DSTT firmware. I'll check with Yasu later.

18. cab9541

its on my r4 though. it went through the patching process and halted after that

19. anandjones

YSMenu is meant to only run on R4.. And I'm running it on a R4..

20. luls2max

luls2max New Member

I had to defrag my sd card just to get twewy working on the ysmenu as well as a few other games (remember to back up your files before doing this incase). After defragging, pretty much all of the problems with my games were gone and didnt say some system halt thingy when loading. But still Star Wars doesn't work =(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.