1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Spare Live Trials Lying Around?

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by kirukudo, Dec 10, 2010.

1. kirukudo

kirukudo Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I just got an x360 slim and my parents won't let me have gold because they spent too much on the xbox itself. My only game is Black Ops and when I finish the stroy i can't go on live to play with my friends or just some reandom people. If someone could PM me a few 48 hour codes? I already used the one that came with Black Ops. I just need to last a few weekends until I save up $50. I am begging its only if you feel generous. If I do get a few 48 hour codes I hope to see you in more threads or on Live. Happy Holidays.

-KiruKudo

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

what you can do is cheat the system. you can create a new account, and activate it. once activated you have 1 month gold for free. i usually do this with my friends. the bad thing is that once your free month is out, you either need to buy xbox live or create a new account and lose everything you unlocked from the previous account

3. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

That only works one time

4. MohsinMVP

MohsinMVP Well-Known Member

I know people who made like 4 XBOX live accounts and they keep deleting them so they can have XBOX live for free. Well actually I know 2 people who do this.

5. iluvfupaburgers

its works one time on each account. me and my friends have made like 3 accounts already (without mine included) that get xbox live 1 month free. of course you also need to be creating new mail accounts to be able to activate them :p

6. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I've created a few new accounts, it only gave gold to one of them

7. iluvfupaburgers

delete them, and use new email accounts aswell

8. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

You are allowed about four free months worse per 360 provided each account is unique (ie: different information completely for each). I've used three already on my friend's 360 when he didn't have the money for live.