1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Space Hotel

Discussion in 'General News' started by damanali, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with that... Now lets add in our ideas Remnoca, and we have a true reason, getting high and or drunk while having space sex, a true challenge indeed. 8)

2. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

once in your life, you will go somewhere that you could only dream about. space. and look at the possibilities. if you got your child born in that hotel, would he be called an earthling or a real alien? not the illegal people, but a space alien. lol

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Harsh but well said.

This would be a "spacian" if they were asian XD

Ahem...this would be a cool idea, though I'd never get lucky eough to

1.Get the cash

2.The training if required-short attention span

3.Get a girl for "space sex" :(

I'd still like to see what this is all about.

Just floating...beats sitting down-I could float around while posting on romU :)

That's going off topic, and the rich and famous would probably adopt some poor baby and bring them into space REGARDLESS of what might happen...

Or just some compitition in which anyone could win...with the same chance as winning the lottery-so only old people with little need will win :(

4. dragneon007

LOL spacian! but you know he hs a point! he wouldnt be born on earth soo... would he be able to go anywhere around the earth? hmm maybe... just maybe the law would be where ever he lands is his nationality

5. Lechongbaboy

Lechongbaboy Well-Known Member

Living in space means debris. space debris that can blow sattelites and therefore, interupting my tv.

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Unless they create artificial gravity, I hate to live there.

Being in zero g can affect your bones-no gravity compression means they grow weak-apparently you can be as frail as an 80yr if you stay too long.

Think about it-it needs to be toughend up by gravity.

7. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

You won't live there, you'd be there for three days, hardly long enough for it to affect your muscles and bones.

If you were living there you wouldn't need your bones working up to snuff.

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Just saying-it would be the next step...

But what if you were born in space and wanted to see earth?

THEN you'd be stuffed.

9. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

By the time that many people are living in space, there would be a way.

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Knowing how impulsize some of us humans are they would get living there done first and still be researching fake gravity and finish by the time thr first 10yr born there say's "I want to see earth".

11. ~7Vath~

~7Vath~ Well-Known Member

how can a baby be born in 3 days? 0.o

12. damanali

is this a real question or sarcasm?
    * a good facepalm for damanali for not knowing between a real question and a sarcasm *

13. dragneon007

I never said anything about 3 days? and it's obvious I'm talking about the future 8) meaning the day babies are born in space.

and it's not impossoble to have a baby be born in space even by todays standards and to answer your question, it is impossible to have a baby born in three days, but to have a baby be born in space is not impossible as it would only need a male and female partner and to have some extra time in space not 3 or have a pregnet women go to space and have the baby.

no its not possible to have a baby formed and born in three days

14. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Ya- Wait.. What..? WHAT!?

I don't think people would appreciate last nights semen still floating around in the morning.... *Cringe*

:3

15. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

That's why you swallow it.

I should shut up now.

Seriously though, space sex would be awesome.

16. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

[me=mds64]lols at this[/me]

I don't advise this sorta thing...

In any and all forms...

17. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

I second that

[me=Snebbers]Facepalsm damanali[/me]

Lmfao I agree with you on the second bit. Not neccessarily the first. Don't shut-up... you keep most threads entertaining... :3

I guess it's whatever floats your boat xD
    Space Sex would be pretty awesome... It eliminates sweaty bed sheets...

18. k9112009

k9112009 Well-Known Member

That's nice. I'd trade this dead end rock for a life in space...

19. damanali

A baby is born all the time around the world. Maybe a baby cant be "formed" in 3 days but hell you can be "born" in just a few hours... that why i thought it was sarcasm...

back to the space hotel, if you get born in that hotel, it means you can stay there your entire life, right? like if you get born in a airplane, you and your mother can ride the plane your entire life, right?

if so, wow, i can go to space everytime i want.

20. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

I hope that this is sarcasm. Otherwise, if you are dead serious about this, then I honestly don't know what to think of you...

By the way, I was born in a hospital at Los Angeles. Since then, I have never set foot in that hospital ever again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.