1. This forum is in read-only mode.

South Park XD

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by calvin_0, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

The artist kinda got it wrong eh, shouldn't Liane be the hot looking one since she's, you know an "entertainer" of sorts? But then again, she's hermaphroditic :D

I just checked, towards the end of Lice Capades SPE - 1103, when everybody's about to sock bath Kenny, his clothes gets taken off showing his blonde hair, the depiction of his hair was crappy here, it was kinda yellow orange not yellow like in the other two occasions.

2. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well i dont know, but i always found Liane cute ^_^

i mean, if this doesnt qualified as cute i dont know what is....

[​IMG]

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

And she's always too mellow :D

4. calvin_0

yup, yup, Eric have the best mom in the world.... except she keep doing "special favor\services\entertainment" to others if you know what i mean ^_^

5. calvin_0

i just found something intresting. there is a jpn version of south park....although not 100% sure if the creator do the voice themself......

anyway here is it -> What Would Brain Boitano Do?

if you cant download it there, then try here -> What Would Brain Boitano Do?

^_^ i wonder how jpn Wendy sound like.

6. calvin_0

south park is back on the air XD

Wendy is always my favorite, now i love her even more after -> The Breast Cancer Show Ever. Wendy look so cool after tied up her hair.

7. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

thaks for the heads up lets hope this half of the season is good the last half sucked ass

8. calvin_0

ya, i hope its better. so far The China Problem arent good but The Breast Cancer Show Ever is great ^_^

9. equitypetey

i thought china problem was good.

nnnoooooo they're raping him!!!!

10. 3dd13

3dd13 Well-Known Member

south park? funny as hell! "why dont you suck my balls?" "present them." "hunh?" "present them." "uhh... o.k. ... (sits back down)" Oh and btw: Mrs. Chokesondik!

11. calvin_0

well the sceen of indiana jones getting rape give me nightmare........ i wish they didnt show us the details of the rape....

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Sorry for getting in on this discussion this late as I haven't yet seen the last half of season 12, that is until now. So here's what I thought of the last seven episodes of this season:

1. The China Probrem - I didn't particularly like this episode for two reasons. First, it didn't tackle a single plot or topic. Yeah I get the whole "Indiana Jones" movie dislike review, but the episode's title was "China Probrem", so they should have stuck with that topic instead, not make two topics in one episode. The second reason, Eric Cartman loosing interest in his agenda just because of Butters' clumsiness, come on this IS Cartman we're talking about here, hello!?

2. Best Cancer Show Ever - totally awesome, yeah Wendy kicks ass! ;D

3. Pandemic two-parter - *sigh* LAME! The plot was kinda good in the first part, but Guinea Everything on the second? What were Matt & Trey smoking!? But I liked it that this time, Craig was the hero, atleast other South Park citizens get to share the spotlight.

4. About last night - What the F--!!! Hehe I REALLY LOVED this one ;D Yeah the story was probably taken from an episode of "Thief" or something similar, but the plot actually strung a familiar chord. I really want to ask Matt & Trey if I could if they were familiar with what goes on in my country's political history or what, because the plot was similar to what a few Presidents in my country's past had committed, particularly the Scandals that caused the impeachment of former president Joseph Ejercito "Estrada" & the uprising against Ferdinand Marcos. I was really ROFL'ing during the entire episode :D

5. Elementary School Musical - fine I guess, nothing more though.

6. The Ungroundable - Man I love the Goth kids, because I'm one too :D And I'm into Vampires as well, but not like the ones in this episode, I mean real Dracula style Vampires, "not some douche Vampire wannabes who don't smoke or drink coffee".

My assessment of South Park as of this last season:

Sad to say guys, the show seems to be going downhill, Matt & Trey seem to be loosing their passion for the show. I won't be surprised if sooner or later there will be no more South Park. Plus the show seems to have fallen in the same dire path that "The Simpsons" had gone though. The stories now don't hold that much Awesomeness the show used to, proof of this is that now other South Park residents getting their much needed fair share of the limelight.

Oh & no Halloween & Christmas special? See what I mean?

13. equitypetey

nah man i so disagree the first half of the season sucked balls but this half was awesome, south park allot of the time follows multiple paths so I'm surprised you got bothered by that.

and pandemic was about the relationship with Craig not to do with the guinea pig, you sir got distracted from the awesomeness

the school musical one has got to be the most funniest episode in ages, the guy that bitch slaps everyone was brilliant

and ungroundable was good too with that the goths got pissed off that they where associated with weeners

my review of the second half was it was very funny and whatever they lost in the first half they made up for in this half

14. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I got what you meant on how funny that boy's dad slapping everybody was, I just didn't like the theme being a parody of High School Musical because I didn't like High School Musical either. On the other hand, the Fingerbang & Christian Rock hard episodes I did like.

As I said, I really liked how Craig was the two parter's savior, & you were right I got distracted by the Guinea Pigs. Oh & Randy Marsh running around like an idiot with his Camera was really funny.

15. equitypetey

i'm guessing here as i have not seen the movie but i think it was a parody of cloverfield.

oh but thinking about older episodes i did recently see Tsst which had had some how missed from season 10 and it was so funny but you have to have seen or rather love the program the dog whisperer to appreciate it fully

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Yes I think it was indeed a Parody of Cloverfield, oh & that Tsst episode, really gave us an insight as to why Lianne tolerates Eric.

17. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Don't forget. She is really a HE! (Who is Eric Cartman's mother?)

18. Cahos Rahne Veloza

No Lianne is neither he nor she, Lianne is a Hermaphrodite, although you may have a point there because in order for him/her to have concieved Eric he/she had to have sex with a woman, according to Dr. Maphesto in "Cartman's mom is still a dirty slut".

19. calvin_0

that 2-parter is where i found my quote in my sig XD

"sometimes the man puts his hoo-hoo-dilly in the woman's cha-cha"

btw the parody of cloverfield isnt bad, those over size guinea pig is really cute..

[​IMG]
    Guinea Saurus Rex LOL

20. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I wonder if there's still going to be a 13th season?

Even on mrtwig's.net there is still no news when or if season thirteen will be airing :(