1. This forum is in read-only mode.

South Park XD

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by calvin_0, Mar 21, 2008.

1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

so it wouldnt be any new episode til october?

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

In the words of Eric Cartman:

"That's totally Lame!" ;D

3. calvin_0

I just watch Good time with Weapon, and there is this song feature in that episode that really catchy, its call "Let's Fighting Love", anyone know where i can download with song?

btw i just check the lyric of this song...and i cant stop laughing.....

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Speaking of Downloading South Park, do you know any better South Park torrents, one with lotsa seeders & safer ofcourse. I download from this site dedicated exclusively to South Park but older Seasons have little to zero seeds so I can't Download fast enough

5. calvin_0

well i downloaded mine using Lime Wire.......so sorry, i dont know any torrent site.

edit: Taisetsu na mono protect my balls! XD

they really good in japanese, but i cant really tell what they are singing because their japanese souned differ then the japanese in the anime.....

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

That's why my Sig is the Anime version of the South Park kids, thanks to Equitypetey :D

7. calvin_0

i just wish they'll make another episode like that.

Professor Chaos look really cool in there.

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

You know, I actually wanted to use Prof. Chaos (the Anime look, not butters' south park look) as my Avatar, since my name is Cahos after all, but I couldn't find a good pic of him in google with his arms open wide, with electricity flaring about.

9. calvin_0

ya, that Professor Chaos really cool, but i really love how the anime verison of Professor Chaos hold the pie, its really funny.

[​IMG]

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Uuunh ! Aaah! mom I'll be goin' out for a while "crash" (bangs on the wall) ;D

Did you know in the Crazy Cripples episode, when Christopher Reeves assembles the worlds most evil villains, butters was there, wearing his South Park look Prof. Chaos outfit?

11. calvin_0

ya i remember that episode where Gene Hackman protest agaisnt steam cell research and Christopher Reeve build a Legion of Doom to take him down.

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Hey Calvin, did you Screen Capture that? Could you screen capture me a shot just like I discribed abve, it was the scene where the 4 guys fought him & he flew in the air & electricity sparks were flaring?

13. calvin_0

i can try, but not now......all my south park is i my office (yup, i watch south park in work lol XD)

and i googled the picture above.

14. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Thanks, same here I have South Park, games & Emulators at my Professor Supervisor's PC, he didn't mind though as I "bribed" him with tons of "H" games, lol ;D

15. calvin_0

lol, same here, my boss watch it with me sometimes XD

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

OK so it's only 29 days before episode 8 of South Park season 12, so YAY! :D

Anyway, I just stumbled upon this kewl Anime stylized drawing of South Park

[​IMG]

17. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

Kyle doesn't look like kyle, and does kenny really have blond hair?

18. warriorblade

warriorblade Well-Known Member

he does. if you seen the south park movie at the end kenny takes of his hood
    Kenny FTW >:3 :p

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Aside from the movie, there are other two instances where Kenny showed his blonde coloured hair.

In the episode "The Tooth Fairy" SPE - 402, Kenny gets pulled off his parka by Timmy because the boys needed a tooth to get enough money to buy a sega dreamcast. His hair there is shown as blonde.

On, "The Jeffersons" SPE - 807, Kenny was shown not wearing his parka because he had to be disguised to look like Blanket, Micheal Jacks... err Jefferson's son. It was also the only episode Kenny spoke without any garble & yeah his "non-garbled" voice sounded cool.

20. calvin_0

wow Liane in that drawing is really really cute ^_^ i wonder how Wendy look like.....

and Carol McCormick (kenny's mom) is really hot ^_^

anyway i remember that you can also see Kenny's blonde hair in Lice Capades where we cant see his face, but we can see his back with hair.