1. This forum is in read-only mode.

South Park XD

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by calvin_0, Mar 21, 2008.

1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

so we can asume that he is back being a gay.....

2. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

The best episode is when they made fun of Tom Cruse and R-Kelly "comeing out of the closet"

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Actually they were making fun of Scientology.

On that note, was it true that the reason the character Chef, who most of us loved, was killed of because the guy providing his voice was outraged by the show making fun of his religion?

I mean don't they know what episode they'll be doing before they start voice recording??

4. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

that one was a double wammy as it took the piss of Scientology and R kelly's urban opera Trapped in the Closet.

and yes chef left because of the piss take to Scientology and he said he would leave if they did it but of course they don't care so they did it anyway.

whats more stupid is that they did not actually take the piss or exagerate anything about Scientology it ooks stupid all on its own

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Yeah,

Well actually I thought that episode was making fun of Scientology with their talk of aliens & stuff. But a topic on this section of the forums told otherwise, it seems all the bunk that particular episode was telling were the actual belief structure of Scientology.

And if the guy doing Chef's voice was a Scientologist, then he's a looser ;D

I'd like to add a question to this,

Back when The Philippines was under the US, we used to get alot of American TV, which was awesome by the way. Now during Sundays we get Christian reflections shows like The 700 Club, etcetera. Now I remember this one show, it was actually a mass if you could call it that, it was hosted by a Dr. Irwin Moon, in it he would start the show by presenting a Scientific documentary, like in National Geographic or Discovery. Presentations like, how big the Universe is, or how wonderful microbes are etcetera. Then, he would give his sermon, by relating what was presented, like God created the vast universe with his power, or God created microbes because he cares even for the little things.

I actually liked that show because it didn't give abstract ideas on sermons. And I thought that was Scientology, because of the use of Science.

My question is, what branch of Christianity is that??

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Who, Isaac Hayes? He's still the man. But seriously, what episode is that? I gotta see it.

7. calvin_0

well anyone watch the lastest episode?

8. equitypetey

what the internet one, yeah. i still think this season just isn't up to par

9. calvin_0

ya, maybe they are running out of idea.....

edit: did anyone watch the lastest episode? Wendy and Stan are back together XD

10. Ichigo Tenshou

Ichigo Tenshou Well-Known Member

I love the World Of Warcraft Ep since there trying to get rid of the guy thats better than the admins of the game.
    My Favourite character is Kenny.
    [​IMG]

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

The Super Fun Time episode was kinda good, this is probably one of the few episodes where Butters shine, well this & his "starring role" in the Imaginationland" trilogy

I liked the ending where he dragged Cartman's arse onto the bus then declaring "Teacher, my buddy's in the bus!" ;D

12. equitypetey

there is loads of episodes where butters is the staring role.
    i love episodes with him in they are allways the better ones

13. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

"You want to hold hands with a girl? You gaywad!"

ah... still has its bright moments

14. anandjones

Yes, especially the episode where Butter's mum goes crazy as the father is gay, and she tries to drown Butters in the car. That is so funny :D And there's those two guys doing it in that room he goes in and he's like "hello sirs." :D

15. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Hahah I remember that! Hahah He was spying on them and then his mom found out Hhaha
    Then they blamed it on some spanish guys, or something.. I forgot but they blamed it on someone who didnt exist

16. anandjones

Yeah they blamed it on a kidnapper who didn't exist, and other people who had their family kidnapped thought it was the same guy :p

17. Cahos Rahne Veloza

One more Butters episode I like is the "Majorine" episode, the ending was funny, they thought Butters was a zombie or something like that.

When he said he was hungry, his parents killed this woman & dragged her body to the basement for butters to eat :p ;D

18. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Hhahah, oh yeah..
    Butters dad was like
    "Butters, here.. Eat, you said you were hungry... (faces wife) Come on honey, we can't watch this"

Butters: "I want macoroni!"

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

If only there was a way to contact Trey Parker & Matt Stone, I'd suggest to them to make a South Park Episode about the kid's parents when they were kids themselves :D

20. crimsondeath00

crimsondeath00 Well-Known Member

The latest episode was a little better.