1. This forum is in read-only mode.

South Park XD

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by calvin_0, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Reviving this as it's only 18 more days 'til season sixteen ^_^

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Only two hours to go folks!

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

so how was it?

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Haven't seen it yet LOL!

EDIT:

I finally got to see episode 1501 & my impression.... Totally disgusting LOL!

And yeah, better start reading EULAs more before simply clicking on "agree" for software installations &/or upgrades XD

5. calvin_0

i plan to watch it last night, but it was so lag in the official website... but seeing the title and kyle's picture, i assume it was base on the horror movie of the same name... well almost the same name.

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Holy crap!

I just found a trailer of it on Youtube & the top rated comment was "Thumbs up if you came here because of South Park!"

7. calvin_0

haha XD

they even have a japanese as lead, that surgical diagram and that cage XD

i'm glad i'm apple free XD

edit: Its good to see Liane finally act like a mother XD

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I absolutely lost my appetite after seeing that trailer :p

Yes the movie isn't scary at all but the combination of the scenes on the trailer & the pooping scenes in South Park made me feel sick.

I couldn't even stomach having dinner tonight... ulp!

9. calvin_0

nah this episode wasnt as gross as that pee episode, but maybe its because i already seen the real thing.

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I love slasher movies with lots of blood & gore, but this movie is too much...

The idea that you'll be forced to eat... ulp! the person in fron of you's crap is so over the top [​IMG]

11. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I watched that movie a few weeks ago and thought it was quite poor but they are making a sequel apparantly.

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Just finished watching episode 1502 - Funnybot & I'd have to say, I don't get it?

What were Matt & Trey poking fun at now?

And Cartman talking to the Germans was a let down, seeing as the version I watched over at southparkstudios.com didn't have subtitles for that brief segment.

13. calvin_0

well the new episode is quite funny, but i dont get it as well.

14. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

The funnybot was a Dalek (Doctor Who)
    Exterminate!

A race of mutants (in their armored robot like vehicles) bent on destroying everything.

15. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I also thought Funnybot was indeed a reference to Dalek because of his shape but other than that the episode was a total "huh!?" moment for me.

But the last remarks by Jimmy & Eric kinda struck me as a direct message from Matt & Trey:

Jimmy: Don't worry, there'll never be another Comedy Awards next year.
    Eric: Or will there?

This kinda struck me as a "confirmation" from the guys that despite season 15 being the last season they have in contract to Comedy Central, there "might" still be more South Park after.

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

OK, three strikes now :(

First episode was disturbing, last week's was "meh" & this week's? meh as well....

So yeah, the "Prince William & Kate Middleton Wedding" parody was cool & all but wasn't that funny.

And what the hell was that bit about tooth decay being a monster from World of Warcraft gag about?

But I kinda liked Mr. Mackey getting agitated & swearing a lot though.

17. calvin_0

well is it me or that song that rush play is a parody of Candle in the wind?

i didnt watch the royal wedding so i'm not sure what this episode is about..... this episode is not even funny.

anyway when i saw those mushroom guy i was expecting a mario parody or atleast "your princess is in another castles" joke.

18. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Yup the song was indeed a parody to "Candle in the wind".

And about the mushroom people.... LOL! could Matt & Trey have read my post in the "Wedding" thread over at "World News" Section (here on RomU of course) ?

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Alright!

Finally, a decent episode!

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s15e04-tmi

LOL! at the opening scene where Butters was commenting on Arnold Schwarzenegger's Scandal :)

20. calvin_0

the last episode, was it a play on BMI? anyway its real funny. i hope this week is as good as well.