1. This forum is in read-only mode.

South Park XD

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by calvin_0, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Omg, this episode was epic xD
    Justin Bieber xD
    And not only Kenny has super powers... if you can call it like that...

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Christ that Bradley kid is lamer than Butters & Justin Bieber dying was simply divine :)

3. shrekwilliam

shrekwilliam Well-Known Member

watched kenny mom says oh no its happenign again (at end of ep ) and goes have a baby kenny (not immortal) put him in his clothes and leaves him in bed and says i wish we never went to that stupid cult also that blond kid is bradely the little bro of the goth kid: fat goth girl XD and he atcherly can fly he is a super powered dude and he saves the world :D

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Err, very spoiler much for those who haven't seen the episode yet....

Anyhoo, the "explanation" for Kenny's "immortality" seems a bit off. IF Kenny gets reborn by his mom giving birth to him every time he dies then how would he be aged to 8 or 9 the time he wakes up? Also, in the "Cartman's mom is a bitch" two parter, Kenny "magically" re-materializes right in front of everybody so the birthing explanation seems to not fit in correctly. Personally I would have liked it better if it were like in that movie "Ground hog's Day" where Bill Murray was the only one aware that he was re-living a single day over & over again & even if he dies on that day, he'll magically be alive again the next day feeling all the pain he felt whilst he was dying the previous day.

5. Halo-101

Halo-101 Well-Known Member

I hav Season 1,2,13,14 and getting more in a fortnight cause i found a 20gb torrent with every episode! compressed using .mkv video format. well worth the wait the first episode ever was fucked up i mean cartman as kenny? wtf? that waz frosty vs jesus look it up its on youtube and then cartman gets an anal probe and S01E02 Were da bomb but if u youtube the original south park themesong u probbably aint wanna go to south park anymore XD.but yer gr8,gr8 show

Offtopic:What About The IT Crowd?

6. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well kenny getting rebirth again isnt anything new. remember, there is an episode where Kenny mom get pregnant again, and kenny try to abort his mother and it end up his father that get it. after kenny dies in that episode, his mother give birth and name that baby kenny.

as for how kenny grow so fast must be related to dark magic and as for his memory, must it can be because his spirit never dies, as in south park there is life after death, so everytime he dies his spirit got dragged back into his new body. (kindda similar to Gandalf)

well if he get rebirth everytime he dies, that also count as being immortal cause he never truly die.

also mint berry backstory kinda like Superman lol.

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

That episode was "Cartman Joins NAMBLA" :)

8. manaseater

manaseater Well-Known Member

South park

Lemmywinks.

9. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Haha!
    New episode is great!
    That "workout" tool was so funny xD

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I'm confused with this last episode, what was the show parodying this time around?

And oh, the sexual innuendos were hilarious.

11. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

It's a workout tool called the "Shake Weight"

https://shakeweight.com/flare/next

and of course food network shows.

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I get the Shake weight bit, but what the eff's wrong with Randy?

He actually felt horny watching cooking shows, that's just disgusting LOL!

13. calvin_0

holy, that thing real? o_O i taught it was a joke on hj.

maybe its a play on men's obsession with meat?

14. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

GOD, this is real!?
    Hahaha xD
    Whoever made this... successful troll is successful.

15. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Anyone remember the super heroes episodes where Cthulhu is summoned and we find out why Kenny can die in every episode but magically be in the next episode without explanation or mention?

16. calvin_0

Coon vs. Coon and Friends?

17. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Season 15 starts airing on...

April 27, 2011

Current countdown courtesy of mrtwig's.net...

18. calvin_0

still so long to wait.......

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

According to what I've read, unless Matt & Trey decide to renew their contract with Comedy Central, this might be the very last Season of South Park :(

And with the "200" Episode fiasco, I wouldn't blame them if they do decide to not renew their contract.

20. calvin_0

damn, last season of south park? well they can continue to do DVD release if they want too, but i doubt we can watch it for free in their website when they do that.