1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Soul Silver (U) help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by The Unwanted, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Andypanda169

Andypanda169 Well-Known Member

If you are worried about this, just make a copy of your save file, and store it on your computer, though i havnt heard anything about corrupted saves. (better to be safe i suppose)

and yea, best advice, be patient and keep your eyes peeled for the "OMG TEH POKEMONS IS FIXED" thread that is likely to appear when the game is officialy fixed. there is a better chance of sortinou alternative problems like yours when the AP monster is out of the way. Too many variables! :O

2. The Unwanted

The Unwanted Member

Yeah, i'll be patient. But, I DID recieve an interesting email from what i assume is a member on these forums. It was about a way to fix Soul Silver. I have yet to test his way but hey, who knows. ^_^

I'm just so happy how many nice people there are on this forum. Seriously, if I posted this on some of the other forums I'm a member on, I feel like I would be ridiculed. >_>

3. jaimyinthahouse

jaimyinthahouse Well-Known Member

I also get an acekard 2i , s i hope averything works for me ;O I hope everything will be alright with your soul silver save :) (I also want heart gold save to play on acekard 2i;O) :)

4. Pennzoil

Pennzoil Member

Tell us about your Micro Sd card, It has a little number on it in a circle? What number is it? What brand?

5. The Unwanted

The Unwanted Member

2GB SanDisk Micro SD, no little circle with a number in it.