1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic Classic Collection & HEAPS OF AP TROUBLED GAMES FIXED for DSTT,R4,R4SDHC.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Halo-101, Apr 6, 2010.

1. toyeboy

toyeboy Member

Re: Sonic Classic Collection A Real Fix for DSTT,R4,R4SDHC & JNESIS DS VERSION.

2. eaithegrimreaper

eaithegrimreaper Well-Known Member

Okay, thanks. I'm going to try this out, and test the games that I've been dying to play.

3. tomceus200

tomceus200 Member

Tell me that im dreaming.

4. eaithegrimreaper

OH MY F****** GOD. I STILL CAN'T MAKE ANYTHING WORK!

I'm about to snap my stupid ass R4 in half. It never plays ANYTHING I want to play. It doesn't matter how many fixes come out and that it "might" work on my card. This is total bull****.

Can somebody help me, please?

EDIT: I'm just getting some stupid "r4didl.dat error" whenever I try to load up SCC with YSMenu and a "load rom errcode=-4" when using Pandora.

5. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

just move onto a better cart, these clone cards are too varied in their 'hardware' and can be quite picky on what's allowed to work on them.

6. eaithegrimreaper

No money. Just wanna work with what I have, because I know these games eventually WILL work on my cart. I just need to know HOW to get them to work, or HOW people claim to have it working. For example, EVERY way I've tried to make M&L BIS work on my cart, all I get is white screensas soon as it loads. As for SCC, like I said I get errors because of the didl or another random error. SCC is the game I don't understand the most because of said problems. Also, with the pokemon games, I get black screens when I either load my save or attempt to start a file after my character shrinks. The only AP'd games I have working are Zelda: ST and Chrono Trigger.

I'm just gonna format my SDHC tonight on my desktop, because I have enough crap on my laptop for hacking Wii's and getting my R4SDHC in tip-top shape. Hopefully formatting will make my SDHC think straight and make better progress for me.

7. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

I'm perpetually broke, myself, and yet I got a AceKArd2, SuperCard DSONEi, and hell, a DSi, on my own, my sig is proof of that XD

8. eaithegrimreaper

What sucks the hardest is that a friend of mine pitched in to get my card and that I didn't know of any other card until I got it. Then about a week ago I found out that he has a completely dfferent R4, I don't know if it was a clone or not, but he swore he got the same one as me. Now, I'm wishing I had an AceKard2 hearing how good it is. He's probably playing these games without me knowing too, the bastard. Whatever though, I don't give up easily, I merely get frustrated :)

9. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

Hmm...Wood R4 1.04 FW looks much better than that stupid stock FW from before, it looks like AceKard now XD

10. kc729

kc729 New Member

worked perfect tanx

11. mcoig

mcoig New Member

so is this wood r4 thingy better then ysmenu?

edit: yeah scc works
    i guess it is better hehehhe

12. viperver1

viperver1 Active Member

The YSMenu that halo-101 said is working on my R4 Ultra but the only thing that's happening now is getting past "Unsupported DLDI Name" for Sonic Classic Collection plus all my games that I have on it is getting the same message. BTW, my R4 Ultra just says "R4 SDHC Revolution for DS" which might mean it could be a R4 SDHC?

13. eaithegrimreaper

Maybe, that's what my box says. But then again, there are a few R4's that may be mistaken as R4SDHC's.

14. azlanshah

azlanshah Well-Known Member

sonic classic collection.Wario D.I.Y didnt Work..Load Error =5

15. Halo-101

Halo-101 Well-Known Member

Use wood r4 v1.04 it is just like akaio and scc working,alice in wonderland=working (but no dgamer),jam sessions 2=working,pokemon hg/ss clean = working

steps on setting it up and dwnload link=r4stillalive.webs.com then click on the all games with ap work section working on that section now.

R4 ORIGINALS ONLY SORRY.AND FOR THIS TOPIC ABOUT YSMENU ON THE R4SDHC VERSION ALL U NEED TO DO IS http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=39049.0 FOLLOW THAT THREAD AND BOOM WORKING

16. eaithegrimreaper

I did what I had to for the R4SDHC, and still I get white screens. What do I have to do now?

17. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

It's NOT like AKAIO, Wood even says it's more closer related to the stock AK R.P.G. firmware than to AKAIO.

Ah well.

18. robinisslim

robinisslim Member

I have also white screens

19. rafa2008

rafa2008 New Member

I did what it takes and put the ysmenu with the files for dscovered and i got to work sonic and sega all star racing and pokemon ss fixed, but scc still does not works, it gots a error code, what this should be?

20. eaithegrimreaper

I bet it says something like "load rom errcode=-4" or something right? Thats my same problem with SCC.