1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic Classic Collection AP Chat

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by JazzyBunny, Feb 26, 2010.

1. finalmario

finalmario Well-Known Member

Ok,so R4 menu says the game is *untitled* and YSmenu gets some error code..Crud..

2. thebobevil

thebobevil New Member

White screens only on CycloDS with 1.57b4 firmware.

3. Nobako

Nobako New Member

Works with EZ-Flash V! I'm enjoying some awesome oldschool sonic! <3

4. finalmario

Well all i can say is for everyone else who cant play this yet,just get out your old sega genesis if you have one.Or any of the other collection games.Like sonic Gems Collection.Or sega genesis collection.Or sonic's ultimate genesis collection.Or mega collection and mega collection+.

5. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Has the title and icon on my ysmenu ...

6. nitemarezero147

nitemarezero147 Well-Known Member

So wait...What's the AP?
    ps anyone know if its the original soundtrack in sonic 3 cause i dont like how they replaced the song since i really like Ice Cap Zones theme

7. deanalexander

deanalexander Well-Known Member

Could you update the post saying it works on the latest M3 update?
    I've tested it for myself. :3 ty.

8. Richgar12345

Richgar12345 Active Member

Game works on the following

M3 (Latest Firmware)
    Super Card DS one (Latest firmware)
    EZFlashV (Latest Firmware)
    No$GBA
    DeSemune

Game runs nice, however people like myself are witnessing some screen flickering, which is a problem that doesnt happen on emulator or the real game.... something needs solved clearly.

9. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Then again abit jurky on no$gba...

10. rangete

rangete Member

*biiiig Sigh*
    i tried arm7 fixing it and load it normally and load it with holding X on akaio and it won't work....

oh well, i guess i'll just have to wait...

11. finalmario

Well the good news is my XBOX 360 should come in today so i'll have something else to play.Btw,my gamertag is gonna be mariosonic12 if anyone wants to play me on something later.

Sorry for off topic..

Anyway..Maby there will be an AP fix tomorrow or later today.

12. Josh241294

Josh241294 Well-Known Member

I have realized what's causing this fault in the game, and it's not AP...

13. whats the fault, is there a fix?

14. Josh241294

It's...it's...the Tails Doll.

('Kyrie' from Death Note starts playing)

It all began, the first day of development of Sonic Classic Collection...the decision of what games to put into the Classic Collection...the Sonic Team looked through all the classics...one member came across the one...Sonic R. This was the copy that was infused with the infamous "Tails Doll Curse"...because of the DS' hardware, it was riejected...but, the Tails Doll knew it was happening...so it forced into the game, such force of Anti-Piracy, that, it was almost unbreakable. The RomUnited Squad (the whole of RomU) have to stop it. The return of T.D is also seen in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, as "Can You Feel The Sunshine" is a song in it.

15. HeartofSword

HeartofSword Well-Known Member

Maaan!It didn't work on my R4 / YSmenu...I was hoping to be a gifted one ::) ::)
    Guess I will have to wait.If it doesn't work I might buy a Acecard...

16. Damn, google is a terrible source for "sonic classic collection"!!!

I've tried rudolph child's play, Arm7fixa, DsLAZY and updating the ysmenu and R4III firmware and nothings working, keeps coming up with...

[Rom loading failed]
    load rom errcode=-4

Please reset system.

"Urghh" if anyone comes up with a patch or something what would make this work on an R4, tell mee!!!!

Peace Out!! :eek:

17. Josh241294

Told you so it's the Tails Doll...

back onto topic,
    I guess we just have to wait.

18. SolidSonic

SolidSonic Member

Bah, this is a disappointment. I knew that the game would be anti-piracy locked but I didn't know we wouldn't be able to break it easily.

Oh well, I'll roll with the punches. It's definitely less of a problem than the PSP is having.

19. finalmario

Good gosh,that tails doll thing is SO OLD.People STILL yapp on about it?! Dang,forget about the tails doll PLEASE.Its SO OLD!;\ If yall wanna think of something funny though,make something else up.;\

20. latexink

latexink Member

Acekard 2i, DSi 1.4U , Akaio 1.5.1... game boots, but says "the save data could not be accessed. please turn the power off and reinsert the ds card". Would setting the save file to the correct size help? Auto should work, right?