1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic Classic Collection AP Chat

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by JazzyBunny, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Doc_Ock

Doc_Ock New Member

People made ROM dumps, but the only decent Mega Drive emulators, JenesisDS and PicoDrive, can't play S2/S3&K because of the size of the ROMs.

Thanks for the update AZANDEYANDA, gonna go try it out now :D

2. the b man

the b man New Member

Im having the exact same problem as Alithepro1 on DSTT, Same error too. Error Code - 4. It gets about an 8th of the way loaded and then the error pops up. Sure hope theres a patch soon. Does anyone know if there is even one in the works??

3. SideLinePunk

SideLinePunk Active Member

Not working on mine. I have 1.6RC2. When I load the game, after the green Loading screen, the screen goes white and stays that way.

4. rockerzz182

rockerzz182 Well-Known Member

fix on the latest firmware of r4isdhc 1.19b kernel..

5. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

In RC12 this game was fixed for Ez Flash! ^^

6. bLATANT

bLATANT Well-Known Member

Confirmed, as I raised this card earlier in the thread :) www.r4i-sdhc.com/downloade.htm

7. hufacuse

hufacuse Well-Known Member

I guess this rom and Alice In Wonderland are the only ones needed to be fixed for now... but later there will be some serious AP on Golden Sun and Harry Potter Lego though...

8. tuddy

tuddy Member

Ah, I was unaware of this. I emulate all of my Mega Drive games on my PSP, so yeah...

9. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

No problem anymore with Ez Flash Rc14!

10. hufacuse

Looks like there will never be a patch or fix for the R4 and DSTT...

11. eaithegrimreaper

eaithegrimreaper Well-Known Member

You know something? I wouldn't even bother trying to make this game work if I only had a working Sonic 3 and Knuckles ROM working for my Genesis emulator...

12. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

i dont give a fuck anymore ... i seriously doubt this game is worth my time and patience when i can play Sonic Rush or Shinobi III on my SEGA emulator for my DSi... screw this,i was never a sonic fan to begin with.

Ta-ta Sonic Classics ... i will miss you - but come in a fixed form, soon,please :)

13. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

DSTT and Ysmenu Original R4 , Sonic classic collection (U) rom only

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=218668&st=0

14. electromakumba

electromakumba Well-Known Member

THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!

I love the internet <3

15. kjdanny

kjdanny Member

I can confirm that origonal R4 1.18 kernal with latest YSMENU will work if you follow the instructions on this link. Downloading the fix. Copy the three files to your TTmenu folder on your SD card. Click yes to overwrite old files. Away you go. Sonic classic, Sonic and sega racing and Warioware DIY will all work if you do this.
    "CAUTION" ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR SD CARD BEFORE ATTEMPTING ANY MODIFICATIONS TO THE CONTENTS OF YOUR CARD
    A BIG Thanks to all involved in creating this fix!

16. hufacuse

Yay Sonic Classic Collection! Am going to download it now! But still no Alice in Wonderland Fix...

17. githo

githo Member

Can somebody upload his kernel 1.18 +YSmenu for the sonic games
    because it doesn't work for me

18. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

I don't care if it works or not.

Looks kinda boring. (I think Sega All Star Racing is better)

19. Alithepro1

Alithepro1 Well-Known Member

the game is awesome only thing is i brought sonic the hedgehog 3 on virtual console -.- for 800 wiipionts

20. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

who doesn't ^^