1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic Classic Collection AP Chat

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by JazzyBunny, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

Geek mode kicking in! In Knuckle's story, it is NOT Dr. Eggman that's the villain in his story!

Anyway... sigh, from what screens and vids of the game I've been seeing it looks great and is a 99% perfect port of the Genesis games.

Sucks that R4 users will be left in the dust again.

2. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

Yeah, it plays like an emulator, slight tearing, sprite corruption, etc., but without debug mode access, you can trick Sonic & Knuckles into letting you have Level select, but it involves gaming over after you put in the code.

3. Josh241294

Josh241294 Well-Known Member

Wait...guys? Where is the rom? O.O;

4. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

According to the above, it's not available yet because it only works on Supercard, even then it still has problems.

Acekard fix is in the works. R4, who the heck knows.

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Not released yet. Read the topic :)

6. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

Mwahahahahaha! >:}

7. Josh241294

Oh goddamn. My Akaio 1.5 and Ak2i will just have to wait. *continues playing STH3 on Genesis DS*

8. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

Well, my sig image shows what I have, all of them did not cost me anything out of pocket :p
    r4, AK2, SCDSonei...I should go get myself an edge as well and round out my collection or something XD

9. worthy

worthy Member

I have an R4 and when this game comes out, should I get it or stick with my DS Genesis emulator which I have Sonic Classic collection on (not this version, just the one with sonic1, sonic2 and mean bean machine) and also the Sonic 3 and sonic and knuckles roms?

I agree these folks here http://www.r4li.com/ need to release a new firmware and fast.

10. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

11. Kazo

Kazo Member

Has anyone tested it with the M3 Real? Doubt it would work since so many other cards don't, but you never know.

12. Josh241294

Omega, i'll be your bestiest fwend if you put it up. :3 At least on Rapidshare or Megaupload or something.

13. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

And it would be the last time he ever got a ROM before it's up. So how big of a chance do you think there is he'd do something like that?

Anyway, it's up on RomUlation now so go get it.

14. Josh241294

Thanks alot, Seph. ^^

15. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Wow the roms out!

16. Jason5877

Jason5877 Well-Known Member

Works on M3Real with latest firmware not working on Acekard

17. Jhon 591

Working on no$gba 2.6a with firmware.bin and bios

But not on R4 original ysmenu , errorcode=-4 problem

18. finalmario

finalmario Well-Known Member

Not supprized at all that this has AP..Guess people that uses R4(like me) or another card thats not the one that works will just have to wait for a while.I would try to make an AP fix but we all remember how i failed when Mario and Luigi 3 came out.;\

EDIT: Since i fail at AP fixes,im just gonna start testing this game on stuff.If anyone hasnt tryed R4 with YSmenu,i'll try it in just a minuet.(I apologise about my spelling,guys.)

19. Jhon 591

Good luck with making a AP fix anyway !

20. Nobako

Nobako New Member

Yaaaay the dump is out~..

I'm gonna test it on my EZ-Flash V. =o If nobody has before, anyway. If they have, then, sorry. |D Haha. Horray for failure!