1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic Classic Collection AP Chat

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by JazzyBunny, Feb 26, 2010.

1. ilikedsgames

ilikedsgames Member

Well BlueSonikKu , keep me updated on the M3i and if it works most of them games. Do you think though that the M3i Zero is better than the Acekard2i.Im asking for advice from you because it looks like you know what you're doing.

Hope you enjoy your gaming,
    Ilikedsgames (Name says it all<<)

2. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

well is there any thing for the r4 sdhc yet i relly like to play the game

3. jaimyinthahouse

jaimyinthahouse Well-Known Member

does it work on acekard 2i akaio 1.6RC1??

4. iggloovortex

iggloovortex Member

Everything fucking works on 1.6 you egit, how about instead of coming here and asking stupid shit like that, you go test it out like the rest of us do.

5. jaimyinthahouse

jaimyinthahouse Well-Known Member

wow , well i'm sorry i don't have the card jet , so i wanted to ask -_-''

6. iggloovortex

iggloovortex Member

ok fine. my bad but seriously akaio is known for being best. they will and always do provide, so the chances of it not working are slim, plus you could just check around the net. this isnt the only site out there you know, theres also google

7. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

lol calm down man, but your right Akaio is known for being the best out there

8. labramusic

labramusic Member

OH
    RIGHT

they didn't list SCC....
    so I must have downloaded the wrong firmware...
    DOWNLOADING!!!

You should update this admins!

9. steven r

steven r Member

if you've found a version of this game that works on the r4i plz give me the address i played the first sonic years ago and i'd rly like to play the others

10. Alithepro1

Alithepro1 Well-Known Member

im really waiting for a DSTT fix for this game, its a stupid question but is there a fix allready ? :p

11. BSNAllstar

BSNAllstar Well-Known Member

Not as of late....

I think we should all consider getting an AK or cyclods =\

12. BlueSonikku

BlueSonikku Well-Known Member

Well so far I have no problem with it. I played all the way though SCC: Sonic 1, 2 3 and am now just at the point of Mystic Caves in S3&K and still have no lag or glitchyness other then what the game comes with (man I don't remember when the levels where this short, then again I can't remember having this much fun blasting through a level with reckless abandon XD)

I guess for cards it all comes down to personal choice. As long as it plays the games that I want to play (which aren't many the DS has some really strange games) I'm fine with it. The M3 Team also seems to keep on top of things.

13. eaithegrimreaper

eaithegrimreaper Well-Known Member

I wish I could play this on my R4 SDHC. Sadly, I can't even play S3&K on a Genesis emulator. Is there any workaround for my flashcard?

14. WolfMasterJW

WolfMasterJW Member

anyone know how to program patches, cause i'm tired of waiting

15. Papadennis

Papadennis New Member

Same over here, error loading rom rc 4, maybe trying the DSTT advanced kernel?

16. ilikedsgames

ilikedsgames Member

which ones that?

17. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

Hey question, on the front page it says AK2i will work if it has AKAIO 1.5. But if I use AKAIO 1.6RC1 instead (For HG/SS), will Sonic Classic still work?

18. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Yes, it will.
    This was posted before 1.6RC1 was available, and 1.5.1 didn't work, but the older 1.5 did.

19. WolfMasterJW

WolfMasterJW Member

im gonna get the game on regular ds, cause im just tired of waiting
    Post Merge: [time]1269206366[/time]
    OK, so my parents took me out and got me sonic classic collection, although i had to trade in a few games a game-stop, but I'm kinda giving up on a patch, but I'm gonna make a ROM backup on my website, so you can look for it at http://www.wolfsr4i.webs.com/ just in case you need a new one.

20. williamlimlian

williamlimlian New Member

will it work on r4?