1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic Classic Collection AP Chat

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by JazzyBunny, Feb 26, 2010.

1. waggie98

waggie98 Member

if you have acekard 2i use akaio 1.6 it works http://normmatt.com/forum/download/file.php?id=68

2. quinnd6

quinnd6 Member

Unfortunately there's been nothing with the DSTT card which is the card I've got aswell.
    I tried emailing the DSTT team a couple of days ago asking them when there's going to be new firmware and they haven't replied and probably never will.
    Last proper firmware update was the end of 2009 so it's looking very bleak for DSTT owners.

3. Animale

Animale New Member

Not workinking fine on Ak2i with ak2i 1.6RC loader I can play only one time and when I back to play I got a white screen!!!

someone know what I need to do?

ty

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Do you have the latest firmware and loaders in the /_aio/loaders folder?

It works fine on both of my AK2i's with 1.6RC1 and the latest loaders.

5. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

Ensure you are using a clean rom with AKAIO, do not do any patches.

6. Imsterminate

Imsterminate Member

Hope there's a patch by Sunday cause I'm going on a long road trip and this could be helpful :/

7. KentaZX

KentaZX Guest

huh i thought people would reply on this still... did everyone gave up getting the game to work on R4 and other non working carts now?

8. bockadilla

bockadilla Member

I'm not exactly giving up yet, just wanting a patch for R4

9. WolfMasterJW

WolfMasterJW Member

I know, if someone gave up on an R4 or R4i patch, then im gonna take up programming these things....first someone tell me how to make them... ???

10. bockadilla

bockadilla Member

Lol, nice one... but don't ask me

11. Animale

Animale New Member

yes I formated all and I put all things again, I do all right and when I play and I reset the rom crash apears like a icon for NDS console and when I chose, stay on a white screen and I dont know what I do please help me!!! and I lost 2 saves 1 from DJ star, and Lego Star Wars, I tryied do backup and Nothing, If someone have sugestions I apreciate!

12. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

With HG/SS now out, it seems attention is diverted to making those games work.

At any rate, an Acekard2i is available at my store and I'm planning to get it. Which firmware and folders and stuff are needed to make Classic Collection work?

13. Manny29

Manny29 Member

hey can i use R4ultra firmware with just a regular R4?..there's hasn't been an R4 update since 1.18...but R4U has 1.55...

14. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

No.

The R4ultra has more in common with the Acekard (it's a clone of one) than the R4.

15. WolfMasterJW

WolfMasterJW Member

any way to get Sonic Classic Collection working on YSMenu? thats my last resort...pls tell me how if it will work on YSMenu, but if it requires DLDI patch, please tell me how :p

16. Alithepro1

Alithepro1 Well-Known Member

Is there still no DSTT fix :( !!!

17. KentaZX

KentaZX Guest

your only option is to wait for an actual patch to be made. I'm an YS MENU user too so yea i know it sucks.

18. WolfMasterJW

WolfMasterJW Member

kentaZX, can you tell me how to dldi patch for YSMenu though? im at a total loss... ???

19. kieran-123

kieran-123 Well-Known Member

anyone no when or if anyones working on fixing this for a ttds??
    there should be new firmware for the ttds soon (1.17a13) that will fix the problems in pokemon hg and ss...
    so mabey there will be a fix for this game in there 2... lets hope so :)

20. ilikedsgames

ilikedsgames Member

yeah, i just upgraded my TTDSi to 1.17a12 so i cant wait for v 13 :)