1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic Classic Collection AP Chat

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by JazzyBunny, Feb 26, 2010.

1. ss9417

ss9417 Member

Dosnt work on CycloDS EVO v1.56 (NOT BETA). It still wont work when you use stealth mode!

2. Bowser-jr

Bowser-jr Well-Known Member

I don't think this game works with the CycloDS's latest stable firmware but it may work with the latest Beta firmware. As of right now, i think Cyclo is trying to fix this stupid AP thing.

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Stealth mode is designed for the metaforic protection, not normal AP.
    It currently doesn't work on 1.57 either though. I'm sure CycloDS will release 1.58Beta1 here soon enough.

4. blueangelical

blueangelical Member

Thanks for that., Think I'll save my pennies on that then.

5. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

IMO, while it's a good compilation from what I've been hearing, it's not worth buying at full price. Places in the US are selling it at around $30. If it was $20 I'd say it's worth the purchase.

Really hoping the fix will come by the end of the week. I'm starting to run out of games I want to play, and to top that off, HG/SS coming soon, with most likely ANOTHER AP, which means more waiting...

6. SolidSonic

SolidSonic Member

Even if you do get it running, there's still the slowdown problem, which I heard doesn't exist in the actual cart. I've seen it myself and, while not game-breaking, is definitely noticeable.

7. Xalfrea

So there's a possibility with it being played on a flashcart, that the not-game-breaking slowdown actually becomes game-breaking and unplayable?

That's a bad sign right there...

8. romy46

romy46 Member

I use ys menu also but get the error 4 message.. on this and also on the baseball 2010 and the sonic allstars.. hopefully someone will link a patch soon for the sonic games...

9. dsi tooley

dsi tooley Member

ACEKARD 2i

remove Aio folder, than reinsert the aio folder. It may not change your 1.5 to 1.5.1, however it will allow for Sonic Classic Collection to be played.

You may wish to insert a whole new Aio folder if you wish, n it will work this way as well.

I hope I was of help

10. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

on ez flash the save doesn't work that good :'(

11. I was reinstalling 1.5 and I noticed in the patch notes that there was an updated AP patch, could the one for 1.5.1 be different, or at least not good enough to bypass the AP?

12. dub b

dub b New Member

it dont owrk on the r4 still im nt gonna waste time downloadin it if it still dnt work

13. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

??

14. tzyro

tzyro New Member

i can't convert the file for my supercard slot2, it alwaz came out 0kb when i try to convert it..

15. rathexeron

rathexeron Active Member

its worth downloadin in case sega force it to be removed like s&m @ the winter olympics

16. IchigoGX

IchigoGX Active Member

hm..
    i have AKAIO 1.5.1 so i switched to AKAIO 1.5, and yet i still got the "save data cant be found"
    i didnt replace arm 7 yet.
    i donno what to do actually.

17. Frivera360

Frivera360 Guest

still no patch

18. ollie809

ollie809 Active Member

why has this topic been unstuck?

19. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Seph did it, probably because no useful information exists yet, so there is no reason to have it stickied (only for useful information).
    It still has a link in the Anti-Piracy topic, so it won't be lost.

20. Xalfrea

Wait, Winter Games was taken down at the request of Sega?

Crap. Those patches better come soon or else there won't even be a game anymore.